• The KillerFrogs

Tickets for championship game

I’m looking to sell my two extra tickets in the TCU section with a small markup to keep my costs for the trip down. Offering to fellow Frogs before posting on StubHub or SeatGeek and both sides get hammered with fees. Cheapest I can see in the 200 level are $1,000 a piece before fees and that’s what I’ll sell the two together for each. Section 232 Row 15.

JasonMacomb

I’m looking to sell my two extra tickets in the TCU section with a small markup to keep my costs for the trip down. Offering to fellow Frogs before posting on StubHub or SeatGeek and both sides get hammered with fees. Cheapest I can see in the 200 level are $1,000 a piece before fees and that’s what I’ll sell the two together for each. Section 232 Row 15.
I would be interested in those two tickets.

mrali20

Have four tickets together in the TCU section. 302 row 5. Cannot attend. Let me know if interested via DM! Thanks. Tickets in hand and ready to transfer.

BeamMex

Have four tickets together in the TCU section. 302 row 5. Cannot attend. Let me know if interested via DM! Thanks. Tickets in hand and ready to transfer.
Looking for two. Class of ‘05. Dad and both nephews attended TCU as well. Justin & Cashen Beam, (469) 442-5258 cell. Thank you!

BeamMex

I have 4 tickets in section 232 I’m looking to sell. I bought them through the school but cannot attend. DM me if interested.
Looking for two. Class of ‘05. Dad and both nephews attended TCU as well. Justin & Cashen Beam, (469) 442-5258 cell. Thank you!