• The KillerFrogs

Tickets for championship game

gofrogs152

I apparently don't have enough privileges to post in the Ticket exchange but looking for two tickets to Natty. Already have flights and hotels. Live in Maryland so not a season ticket holder but really want to be on the TCU side.

NavyFrog

Anyone with any extra tickets, I am looking for 4. I have to families, both parents of former players that are looking. Pls PM if you can help.

StinnettFrog

I’m looking for two also. Figure I’ll just see if prices drop by next Sunday. If not I’ll just watch it in Vegas with some adult beverages.

4 Oaks Frog

Purchased 5 last night for $728 each. Fees were $225 per ticket. This morning, seats in the same section were over $2,000 each plus fees. All are gone now….

DB012031

Disclaimer: sorry if I am not supposed to cross post as not familiar with your board's rules in their entirety. Yes, my account is brand new because I need to SELL my National Title Tickets. I'm a heartbroken Michigan fan that bought 2 tickets about 2 weeks ago. Looking to offload them to a TCU fan (because to hell with the SEC)

Section 328, Row 9 (Seats 16-17)

Bought directly from SoFI/Ticketmaster as I was on their waiting list. Looking to just get my money back (or as close to it as possible).

Total cost was $3121 ($2750+Fees)

Happy to provide screen shots and whatever else you need to feel safe with purchase. Just kick Georgia's ass as we are sick of hearing about the SEC in BigTen country.