• The KillerFrogs

Tickets Double Sold

researchfrog

I don’t know if it is a printing error or what, but section 402, row k, seats 1-6 appear to have been sold twice. I have 1-4 and someone else has 1-6.

atofrog

Contributor
Tough to answer this question without all the facts and seeing the actual tickets. But the first thing that should be done is to find an usher who will then bring it to our attention if truly duplicated.

Even if the tickets were duplicates, one of he sets should have been stopped at the gates for voided barcodes. This can easily be verified in ticket office. Right now this does not appear to be the case.

The majority of the time this turns out to be someone in the wrong section or row instead of duplicates. But again, until we see both sets, it is pure speculation based on history.

If this was not resolved at the Southern game and you believe it to be an error, please stop by the ticket office with your tickets and we will be happy to research.

Nice win today to start the season. Thanks for your support.

Go Frogs!

researchfrog

Thanks, ato. I’ll be by sometime this week to get this fixed before the ISU game. I should also note that I saw no ushers in the upper deck. Maybe they weren’t at the elevator end of the stadium, but there were none in sight, even in the concourse.

I posted about this here because I remember someone running into the same problem within the last few years. I did look at the other guy’s tickets and they did say they were for the same section, row, and seats. I showed him my tickets also.

Thanks, ato. I’ll be by sometime this week to get this fixed before the ISU game. I should also note that I saw no ushers in the upper deck. Maybe they weren’t at the elevator end of the stadium, but there were none in sight, even in the concourse.

I posted about this here because I remember someone running into the same problem within the last few years. I did look at the other guy’s tickets and they did say they were for the same section, row, and seats. I showed him my tickets also.

Happened to me at the new AMC at Clearfork. Both were legit. Old bag taking her grand daughter was a real [ Finebaum ].