1. The KillerFrogs

Tickets at the gate?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Peacefrog, May 9, 2021.

1. Were they selling tickets at the gate yesterday? Only thing my wife wants for Mother’s Day is to go the game today. Really don’t want to spend $$$$ on StubHub but if they aren’t selling walk up tickets it’s my only option.

2. according to the other threads they’ll only sell tickets at the gate if you wear a mask and pledge allegiance to Fauci 3x

3. That doesn’t make any sense. I assume you were trying to be funny?

Frognosticator likes this.
  4. they sell tickets at the gate

ftwfrog and GoFrog Yourself like this.
  5. You should send Phormer a pm. In the "Baseball Ticket Question for TCU/UT Series" thread, he said he bought Saturday tickets but they gave him Sunday tickets by mistake. Said he can't go today.

ftwfrog likes this.
  6. Did that. Waiting on an answer.

7. There will be plenty of tickets available at the gate....always is for every game....just never publicly announced until hour before game

Peacefrog likes this.
  8. We tried. Currently won't let me transfer them. What a crock.

Punter1 and Peacefrog like this.
  9. Really dumb.

10. Can we focus on the buried lede here?

I love Peace's wife and I've never met her or him.

11. Take a picture of the ticket and the QR code and send it to him. That's what I do.

Punter1 and CountryFrog like this.
  12. Double like for correct spelling of lede.

froginmn likes this.
  13. Was wondering if that would work. It hadn't worked before with football tickets but that was 2 years ago. Worked with Rangers tickets a few weeks ago.

14. My wife wants a scheissing pedicure

Punter1 and Peacefrog like this.
  15. I’ll check my wife’s email signature for pronouns.

froginmn likes this.
  16. I'm not that talented. Strained my abs a few weeks ago while doing that...thought I was dieing. No way I could work on some toes while doing the deed.

CountryFrog and Peacefrog like this.
  17. Haha, missed a comma there (or parentheses, or whatever). I'll leave it like it is.

Peacefrog likes this.
  18. I am very lucky in regards to her being a die hard TCU fan.

froginmn likes this.
  19. And a woman, if that is in fact the case and that's what you're into.

Purp and Peacefrog like this.
  20. I had reserved seats in 107. A friend of mine walked up and purchased GA then came and sat with us. No one bothered him and he had no problems buying a walk up ticket.

Peacefrog likes this.