• The KillerFrogs

Ticket Waiting Game

I'm on the outs too. I just got the official email saying I'm not getting tickets either. I knew I was pretty far down in points, but thought I had a decent shot.

At least it means the Frogs will have an overwhelming home field advantage!

I may try the standing room only thing, or try to find a single ticket somwhere for any of the games TCU is in, because I just want to be there to cheer on the Frogs!!

Houston Frog

QUOTE(Endless Purple @ Jun 2 2010, 09:30 PM) [snapback]567471[/snapback]
Got bored and was reading the Baylor board - They can't believe TCU will sell out and called out some poster as a fraud that posted it was sold out.

Tell em to blow it out their "butt". We sold out the regional last year as well, and we ranked in the top 20 in attendance in the nation this season.

Arrogant-without-reason is one thing, but arrogant-without-reason and completely ignorant is a whole new level of suck.

Young and Horned

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Jun 2 2010, 10:35 PM) [snapback]567513[/snapback]
Just trying to check on my ticket order. What link do I click on when I get on GoFrogs.com?

If you go to gofrogs.com on the ticket tab up top, click on the 'buy tickets' option. On the new pop up, click on 'sign in' option on the left. Sign in and click 'my account'. From My Account, choose 'view my order history' and click on your order for the regionals. Check to see if a seat is assigned.

InnerloopFrog

QUOTE(goldenfrog @ Jun 3 2010, 03:11 AM) [snapback]567496[/snapback]
I looked at my account online and it said the tickets were printed. So, I guess that means I got some.

My rank is 1,340.

I saw that too on my account so I am hopeful you are right.

I am on a businsees trip and finalizing diverting to FW at the end would be nice if I had a confirmation.

What a difference a year makes.

Last year I got right behind home plate lower level almost and this year a struggle to even get them.

Go Frogs!

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(Young and Horned @ Jun 2 2010, 10:40 PM) [snapback]567515[/snapback]
If you go to gofrogs.com on the ticket tab up top, click on the 'buy tickets' option. On the new pop up, click on 'sign in' option on the left. Sign in and click 'my account'. From My Account, choose 'view my order history' and click on your order for the regionals. Check to see if a seat is assigned.

I don't see any seat assigned, but I do have a Printed Date, which I'm guessing is the date my tickets were printed. At least, I hope. I know I should get one for being a season ticket holder.

I'm actually shocked that I got an extra ticket.

Young and Horned

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Jun 2 2010, 10:45 PM) [snapback]567517[/snapback]
I don't see any seat assigned, but I do have a Printed Date, which I'm guessing is the date my tickets were printed. At least, I hope. I know I should get one for being a season ticket holder.

I'm actually shocked that I got an extra ticket.

Yeah, I just checked mine again, and it is no longer giving me the option of seeing the seat assignment. But mine says printed date as well.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(Young and Horned @ Jun 2 2010, 10:49 PM) [snapback]567518[/snapback]
Yeah, I just checked mine again, and it is no longer giving me the option of seeing the seat assignment. But mine says printed date as well.

Congrats, see you at the games.

SnoSki

QUOTE(RJ Fletcher @ Jun 2 2010, 05:20 PM) [snapback]567388[/snapback]
Time to expand Lupton.

Agreed!

I've been a proponent of some outfield bleachers (or at least the option to put in a lawn chair or two) for years. It would be great to sit out there in RF or LF when the stadium is sold out.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ Jun 2 2010, 11:43 PM) [snapback]567526[/snapback]
Agreed!

I've been a proponent of some outfield bleachers (or at least the option to put in a lawn chair or two) for years. It would be great to sit out there in RF or LF when the stadium is sold out.

I believe Lupton is already expansion ready to extend the upper deck out even with seats on the lower area. The supports are already there. Wonder if they will bring over the stands from the track stadium?

HToady

QUOTE(Frog79 @ Jun 2 2010, 08:05 PM) [snapback]567428[/snapback]
Nope, they are available now. I got mine from the ticket office this afternoon.

79. Did you get individual game tickets or a pass for the whole tourney? How did they set this up? Just curious. I guess I'll know in a couple of hours....

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Just got my call from TCU ticket office. Good news is that it is essentially a sellout for reserved so I will be in the SRO for Friday night. Bad news is I didnt make the cut. Sat and Sun also has standing room only. Sure would like a seat and hope I can get in since Im driving up this weekend. If anyone has an extra ticket for any TCU game I would love to buy them.

GO FROGS!

Frog79

I got the tourney tickets. I don't know the status of the single game tickets. Mine are the same seats as my season tickets. QUOTE(HToady @ Jun 3 2010, 06:39 AM) [snapback]567550[/snapback]
79. Did you get individual game tickets or a pass for the whole tourney? How did they set this up? Just curious. I guess I'll know in a couple of hours....