• The KillerFrogs

Ticket Waiting Game

InnerloopFrog

As of 2:30 sales were so good that it was uncertain if all who ordered would get their tickets per the guy I spoke with in the ticket office.

Sales should now be cut off as it is after 5:00 so hope to get good news soon.

Go Frogs!

NegativeNancy

QUOTE(InnerloopFrog @ Jun 2 2010, 05:13 PM) [snapback]567386[/snapback]
As of 2:30 sales were so good that it was uncertain if all who ordered would get their tickets per the guy I spoke with in the ticket office.

Sales should now be cut off as it is after 5:00 so hope to get good news soon.

Go Frogs!

I already got mine. I tried to order more and they told me that they've sold out and only those who have already gotten their tickets will actually receive them. Everyone else is out of luck.

goldenfrog

So, help me out here. If I ordered some and received a confirmation email that means I am guaranteed the tickets. Correct?

FrogsMcGee

Don't think so. They are probably assigning seats based on priority points as we speak. I suspect you'll get an email notification sometime tonight if you didn't make the cut. If you check gofrogs and have an assigned seat number on your order, then you are probably good.

NativeFrog

If you had baseball regular season tickets and you ordered regional tourney tickets, you will get them, at least for the number of season tickets you have. Season ticket holders have first priority.

goldenfrog

QUOTE(NativeFrog @ Jun 2 2010, 10:40 PM) [snapback]567403[/snapback]
If you had baseball regular season tickets and you ordered regional tourney tickets, you will get them, at least for the number of season tickets you have. Season ticket holders have first priority.

Ok. I don't have season tickets but do have priority points. I hope I get them.

AggieFrog

At worst you can get standing room only seats out along right field for $15 - that's my plan if I can make it out Friday night.

Young and Horned

QUOTE(goldenfrog @ Jun 2 2010, 07:17 PM) [snapback]567417[/snapback]
Ok. I don't have season tickets but do have priority points. I hope I get them.

Well, I was ranked 1800 something, and I got my tickets. So I am sure if you can do better than 1800, you are good.

BABYFACE

QUOTE(NegativeNancy @ Jun 2 2010, 05:23 PM) [snapback]567391[/snapback]
I already got mine. I tried to order more and they told me that they've sold out and only those who have already gotten their tickets will actually receive them. Everyone else is out of luck.

How did you get your tickets already? They cannot be picked up before Thursday. The took orders online and over the phone from this past weekend until 5pm today but not tickets were to be issued yet.

Frog79

Nope, they are available now. I got mine from the ticket office this afternoon. QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Jun 2 2010, 07:59 PM) [snapback]567426[/snapback]
How did you get your tickets already? They cannot be picked up before Thursday. The took orders online and over the phone from this past weekend until 5pm today but not tickets were to be issued yet.

BABYFACE

QUOTE(Frog79 @ Jun 2 2010, 08:05 PM) [snapback]567428[/snapback]
Nope, they are available now. I got mine from the ticket office this afternoon.

Why did the email confirmation say not available until Thursday?

Frog79

The guy at the ticket office said they got them printed out sooner than anticipated. QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Jun 2 2010, 08:08 PM) [snapback]567432[/snapback]
Why did the email confirmation say not available until Thursday?

BABYFACE

Shoot, wish I had known, I would have swung by and picked mine up. I will go by in the morning and pick them up then.

Big Frog II

QUOTE(Endless Purple @ Jun 2 2010, 08:30 PM) [snapback]567471[/snapback]
Got bored and was reading the Baylor board - They can't believe TCU will sell out and called out some poster as a fraud that posted it was sold out.

What can you say? The Baylor people also think they were a good addition to the Big 12.

Boomhauer

Just got an email saying they can't fulfill my ticket request (although I ordered a week ago). Guess I didn't have enough priority points. This sucks. Anybody have 3 tickets they want to sell to a frog fan?