• The KillerFrogs

Ticket to game $60, parking $90

Brog

Am I reading this wrong? I can get a "cheap" ticket to the game for only $60.00, but if I want to park out there, cheapest parking ticket is $90.00. And who gets all this money, anyway? Hope it's not Jerry Jones.

HFrog1999

Go to Seat Geek. There are still tickets for $65 (nosebleed) and just looking for 2 minutes there were some at $150 in the 300's on the TCU side.

No thanks on the nosebleed. It amazes me that people buy those tickets.

However $150 on the TCU side sounds interesting.

I’ll check it out. Thanks.

Horny4TCU

I checked tickets this morning and the cheapest decent ticket I could find was $250. Most of the decent seats were at least $350.
Yup. If not, you're in the rafters watching the massive screen on the field. Might as well save the money and watch at home. At least at home you can stay in your underwear.

Last edited:

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Am I reading this wrong? I can get a "cheap" ticket to the game for only $60.00, but if I want to park out there, cheapest parking ticket is $90.00. And who gets all this money, anyway? Hope it's not Jerry Jones.
I paid $51 for my parking pass on seatgeek.
Lot 13, right by the stadium.

TCUdirtbag

With K-State advancing, I would expect there to be plenty of room to move around. You can't easily more from 400s to 100s, but you can move from the back of the 400s to the front of them, etc.

puckster59

If I’m not mistaken, he does. Along with the $100+ you’ll drop at the concession stand.