• The KillerFrogs

Ticket to game $60, parking $90

LVH

For Wrestlemania, you could take the TRE to DFW Centerport and then take a free bus to AT&T Stadium. Doubt they are doing that for the Big 12 title game but it was crazy how the bus dropped us off about a half mile or more from AT&T Stadium and yet we still were dropped off closer than parking lots charging $80.

Brog

It's called Big Time College Football, where you pay Big Time Concession Prices.

Of course, we could have been content remaining in the MWC...
I hear you can get $15 dollar tickets for the First Responder Bowl. It's to be at SMU's Gerald Ford stadium December 27th.. Concession prices are $2 for a soft drink, $3 for a beer. They are expecting only 3-4 thousand for the game, so there will be only one Concession stand open, along with one rest room for men, one for women, and one for anything you want to call yourself.

Punter1

Blessed to have the resources and common sense to figure out an alternative to a $90 parking spot.....and the self awareness to not let an entire message board know I don't.

HornyWartyToad

Blessed to have the resources and common sense to figure out an alternative to a $90 parking spot.....and the self awareness to not let an entire message board know I don't.
Blessed to have sense enough to ask other people who have been though something I haven't, who know the ins and outs for advice and suggestions. . . and kinda not sorry at all for not having pissed away tons of money in the past on an overpriced product about which I don't give two [ Finebaum ]s for the sake of knowing where to park.