• The KillerFrogs

Ticket prices for SMU game

Big Frog II

I would keep checking the website at SMU, I would not be surprised that tickets come back on line late next week once they have sold all they can to parents for parents weekend.

TCUdirtbag

SMU parents weekend plus biggest game on their schedule, demand is high believe it or not, times have changed
Pump the brakes. The TCU game is often family weekend and then biggest game on their schedule. Price gouging has gotten a little smarter but we saw this sort of trend at the June Jones and Chad Morris mini-peaks.

McFroggin

I usually buy them on game day at the stadium, fairly close to gametime. Lots of SMU alums with extra tickets to dump that don't actually go to the game. You have many options on where to sit because the crowd won't be big.

If only looking for 1-2 tickets, this is the way. I’ve attended some great bowl games for $10-30/ticket by just wandering around the stadium before the game.

froginmn

I usually buy them on game day at the stadium, fairly close to gametime. Lots of SMU alums with extra tickets to dump that don't actually go to the game. You have many options on where to sit because the crowd won't be big.
I feel like this strategy has gotten better since the advent of online ticket sales. If you don't find a good deal in person you can visit StubHub, Vivid Seats, even the school's online site if not sold out.

Big Frog II

It is suppose to be in the lower 90's next weekend. With a 11 AM start, the stadium will empty out after half time regardless of the score.

I have had luck getting good high dollar seats with StubHub at MLB baseball parks by monitoring the venue on Stub Hub daily and then getting these seats when the price drops closer to game day. Usually, 2-7 days before seemed to be the best window to buy them. Maybe the day before, but then it might be a bit late, depending. Patience along with daily monitoring to recognize and get the good deal. But, that is baseball so maybe it differs.