• The KillerFrogs

Ticket Info - TCU vs Ohio State

atofrog

Contributor
Tickets now on sale at GoFrogs.com for Advocare Showdown at AT&T Stadium on Sept 15. Prices range from $100 - $500 each. Link below

https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=FA&linkID=m-tcu&fromDesktop=1

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

Edit: deadline date to order is May 18. Student tickets will be available when they return from summer break in August.

Second edit: in response to questions about which side is TCU bench...south side (Cowboys sideline)

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...-19/misc_non_event/TCU-OhioState_PriceMap.pdf

Last edited:

smufrogger

Tickets now on sale at GoFrogs.com for Advocare Showdown at AT&T Stadium on Sept 15. Prices range from $100 - $500 each. Link below

https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=FA&linkID=m-tcu&fromDesktop=1

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

Edit: deadline date to order is May 18. Student tickets will be available when they return from summer break in August.

awesome and kudos to jerry for being such a gracious host-- nothing like locking down exorbitantly priced tickets and parking far in advance of the game!

smufrogger

The prices are outrageous.
If I were an ohio state fan, living in DFW- I wouldn't balk at paying.
..but since I'm horned frog fan who regularly watches them play live for far below jerry's hideously expensive pricing in his cavernous stadium - which I've already been in a half a dozen other times to watch TCU-
I tend to agree with your opinion here and will sit this one out on my recliner, watching it on my big screen- which isn't the size of the AT&Ts big screen, but I'll be closer to my own screen. Either way, I find that you end up watching it on a screen.

MTfrog5

I don’t really blame CDC for making the university more money, but I sure hate the implications of that regarding this game and the LSU game.
I’m hoping now that he’s gone these games at Jerry World stop. This game would have a lot more excitement if it wasn’t a home and home originally. Schools wonder why attendance is down? You really think it’s ok to ask your fans to pay $500 for a game in September, then ask for another $500 for the big 12 championship game, then who the hell knows how much for a semi final and championship game?

smufrogger

I cannot overstate how enthusiastic I was as a season ticket holder for the home and home series with tOSU.

Unfortunately, I just can't seem to bring myself to pay those prices for what I once had in hand.

I'm thinking Fred's for this one.

We went over this whole issue months earlier- it came down to money... but I still would like to see the figures behind the decision.
Someone in the know correct me- but isnt' the largest revenue source the TV contract? Couldn't TCU and ohio state shop this game to the networks to the same degree and payout as it being played at Jerryworld?? Trying to put myself as a non fan of either school- I like seeing College games at their home stadiums more than I like seeing games played at a neutral site...
For Ticket sales- yes, Jerryworld has 30K more seats...but could TCU have jacked the ticket prices up 3-4X per seat for this event? Id pay $200-300 for my seat at AGC vs. paying that sitting anywhere in jerryworld.
What cut does Jerry get for hosting it at his place? Keeping it at AGC eliminates jerrys cut...and each school would have a marque home game that they get the revenue, the concessions, etc. .
I see this only benefitting Ohio State- as they get potential Texas recruits getting exposure to their program locally and gives their DFW alum a local game to watch. But I fail to see how TCU benefits...yes, the $$, but couldn't most of that be offset by shopping this series out to the networks and jacking up the home game ticket at AGC??
Can someone articulate the breakdown in monies?

Ron Swanson

Come on folks... I know it’s pricey and I know it sucks it isn’t a home & home, but that isn’t the players’ fault. We need to show up in force and support the team, not sit it out at home and pout because you didn’t get your way.

If you can afford it, go.

Last edited: