• The KillerFrogs

Thoughts on OU next week?

Wexahu

From what I can tell, they have taken a pretty big step back. This is the worst QB they’ve had in a long time. We’ve got a real legit chance of winning.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I hope OU's crappy run defense from tonight vs. K-State shows up, I see no reason why Max/Miller can't replicate what Martinez/Vaughn have done tonight

OU's QB is just not a good passer.
Your earlier analysis of OU was spot on, sir. I humbly tip my hat.

LVH

From what I can tell, they have taken a pretty big step back. This is the worst QB they’ve had in a long time. We’ve got a real legit chance of winning.
You could see the cracks against UTEP and Kent State, its just that OU's talent was too superior in the end but UTEP and Kent State definitely held their own for a while.

You could see the cracks against UTEP and Kent State, its just that OU's talent was too superior in the end but UTEP and Kent State definitely held their own for a while.
Yep… they beat a tomato can last week, I watched that game, was not impressed with the OU qb then..but the Frogs cannot have a 3rd qtr like today and win…

Virginia Frog

I’m sure OU will come in angry and take it out on the Frogs next week

#reversejinx
Sometimes "angry" is an emotion that has negative effects on the holder.

Maybe they'll "overplay" us if they feel any frustration at all - leading to INTs/fumbles or miscues of many sorts.

Yep, they'll try to come out - on Natl TV - to beat us down to show the world they are still "OU" of past, not K-State bait that they were on Saturday night. If we can blunt that early on, get their frustration going along with a spirited home crowd, the table is set for a Frog victory.

I'm hopeful...

It’s probably a 40-60 game for us. I think a 4 point spread or so? Typical factors that spur upsets- turnovers, big plays- will need to tilt our way as I think they will likely have at least a modest LOS advantage on us. Basically a six day road turnaround for them since they had a late game could be a factor. Should be a packed house with family weekend and a top twenty OU playing here for one of the last times as a Big 12 member. Should be fun.