• The KillerFrogs

Thoughts on 817 helmets?

PurpleBlood87

Was watching the Texas game last night and kind of liked UTSA's helmets with 210 on one side.

Doubt TCU would consider a helmet like that for maybe just the SMU game each year.

Just a thought.
20220918_142852.jpg

Virginia Frog

Was watching the Texas game last night and kind of liked UTSA's helmets with 210 on one side.

Doubt TCU would consider a helmet like that for maybe just the SMU game each year.

View attachment 12048
Fort Worth has traditionally been 817.

As the population has increased, an "overlay" area code of 682 has been assigned to the same geographic area.

So maybe it should be 817/682?

Na, that won't fly.- Unless we play Wisconsin in a big bowl then: 21-19!

(Baylor could give us the finger by putting on their helmets 61-58 to represent the collapse in 2014 that cost us BIG TIME. We were better than the undefeated FlaSt that jacked us from the playoffs that season.)

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Fort Worth has traditionally been 817.

As the population has increased, an "overlay" area code of 682 has been assigned to the same geographic area.

So maybe it should be 817/682?

Na, that won't fly.- Unless we play Wisconsin in a big bowl then: 21-19!

(Baylor could give us the finger by putting on their helmets 61-58 to represent the collapse in 2014 that cost us BIG TIME. We were better than the undefeated FlaSt that jacked us from the playoffs that season.)
867-5309

SwissArmyFrog

I'd prefer "2/25/87", the day SMU received the death penalty. Maybe the band could play the song that came out shortly after the blow-up (that I somehow still remember, lol):

"I'm an SMU player, I was feelin' great
Till I saw the report on channel 8.
I won't give my name 'cause I'm not a big talker
But I make more money than Herschel Walker.
I got a car, an apartment lease,
I'm sharing a room with Albert Reese."

Last edited: