• The KillerFrogs

Thought on Sewo

tcujsauce

tenor.gif

P

purplePPO

I think Sewo will have a good productive season. He is the kind of guy that will get better the more times he carries the ball. Second half type back when the defense is a little gassed. Anderson, Sewo. We have another one or two newbies. I think the juco from California could be a surprise as well.

FrogLifeYo

Should be a true Lightning/ Thunder set up this year...I also expect to see Sewo in some H-Back formations with Anderson on the field...Cumbie will be very creative this year and is likely to utilize Sewo in some seam routs much like OU uses their TE

Other than Sewo and Anderson there appears to be a lack of experienced depth at RB. Snell's size limits him to being

effectively utilized in special situations. The remainder of the roster consist of Demercado (soph), Stallworth (soph),

D'Armore (soph), and Cole (fr.). Can these last four provide the necessary depth if an unfortunate injury should occur??

4th. down

I think we are ok at RB if we continue in the 1 back set. 3 RB's will work for us if we don't have any injuries and if we do, move Snell from slot back to RB. Reports are that Emari looks good to go so that's a potential 4 RB group.

Horny4TCU

Should be a true Lightning/ Thunder set up this year...I also expect to see Sewo in some H-Back formations with Anderson on the field...Cumbie will be very creative this year and is likely to utilize Sewo in some seam routs much like OU uses their TE
I really want them (Anderson "lightning"/Sewo "thunder") and the fans to embrace that analogy. I want signs and chants.