• The KillerFrogs

Those going to Boulder - where are you sitting?

JogginFrog

The course I was wanting to play was Fossil Trace in I believe Lakewood, but I had to be a moron and tear my ACL and meniscus back in May.
Was looking at available times at Fossil Trace -- as of last week all they had available were slots for singles. It's a very fun track but they don't hold back any tee times and they go early.

Commonground in Aurora gets a lot of love as a Doak design. For those willing to drive a bit to enjoy great golf and views, I recommend Bear Dance in Larkspur.

johnp923

Staying at Omni Interlocken. 10-15 minutes away, playing golf. Got tickets in sec 106 onthe 50, TCU side through CU ticket office. They have a tonnn of tickets for sale still

FrogsMcGee

Our group just bought tickets in section 105 through the CU official site. There are a TON of tickets available. Hope the Frogs are well represented.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Breakfast at Foolish Craig's on Pearl Street is a good thing. Just be leery of the "Special" Bloody Mary with the chilie-infused vodka... https://foolishcraigs.com/

Another monster breakfast joint is Lucile's Creole Cafe. Astoundingly good New Orleans style fare. They even figured out how to make delicious beignets at altitude! So good that Mrs. Brewingfrog and I ate breakfast twice there one morning. https://www.luciles.com/

A nice evening burger/comfort spot is The West End Tavern. We sat on the roof and has a lovely meal.

Remember: When in Boulder, you are in Beer Central, Planet Earth. Do not be afraid to try the literal zillions of beers you will find on tap. (Mrs. Brewingfrog is particularly fond of the Left-Handed Brewing Co. for obvious reasons...)

JogginFrog

Remember: When in Boulder, you are in Beer Central, Planet Earth. Do not be afraid to try the literal zillions of beers you will find on tap. (Mrs. Brewingfrog is particularly fond of the Left-Handed Brewing Co. for obvious reasons...)
In the minor-league baseball reshuffle a few years back, a Colorado front-range city was assigned Milwaukee's rookie-league team. A serious push was made to name the team the Microbrews. Sadly, unsuccessful. Merchandising would have been through the roof.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
In the minor-league baseball reshuffle a few years back, a Colorado front-range city was assigned Milwaukee's rookie-league team. A serious push was made to name the team the Microbrews. Sadly, unsuccessful. Merchandising would have been through the roof.
I can read the headlines now: "Bitter defeat for the Microbrews" or "Hoppy fans at the Ballpark." Maybe, "Trouble Brewing..." or "Fermenting disaster..." The clever editors would have all kinds of fun with that!

Virginia Frog

Another monster breakfast joint is Lucile's Creole Cafe. Astoundingly good New Orleans style fare. They even figured out how to make delicious beignets at altitude! So good that Mrs. Brewingfrog and I ate breakfast twice there one morning. https://www.luciles.com/
I think I'd like your wife!

(Not coming to CU game - couldn't find any rental cars for something near my budget. - Hope to be at Morgantown this year - could change.)