• The KillerFrogs

This win is for those that didn’t give up

To some of us beating ut is a big deal. Yes, we have owned them since joining the big 12 but our history with them goes back much farther and much uglier.

why can’t we beat them in recruiting ever? They waste so much talent. If gmfp had half that talent we would dominate on defense.

CountryFrog

Our problem is our OC. I have no other complaints. very impressed with the talent and players..don't think recruiting is an issue either, though would prefer more depth on the OL.
So do we have your permission to celebrate this win? Or would you rather just spend the whole week endlessly debating the OC for about the 14th straight month?

Casey T

this. Overreaction to bearing a banged up and overhyped team. Like Michigan vs ND today. ND isn’t good but gets the brand hype.

this offense can’t hang with OKST, or OU and possibly Baylor. DEs are still MIA.

We can’t beat many teams when our run game isn’t meshing...this was the exception

ND is a good team. Have you watched them play this year? Not top 10 and I was happy they lost but absolutely top 20, your blue blood hatred is clouding your view

ticketfrog123

ND is a good team. Have you watched them play this year? Not top 10 and I was happy they lost but absolutely top 20, your blue blood hatred is clouding your view

how can you tell? They lost to both of the top 20 teams they played, Georgia and Um.

I don’t think there’s another top 40 team on their schedule. Utah would destroy them, as would most of the big ten this year

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
ND gets pimped because they're a ratings hog. Their record is just about irrelevant because they're guaranteed to get viewers.