• The KillerFrogs

This win is for those that didn’t give up

Moose Stuff

Today's win reminded me of how John Kasich had a speech written and ready to go about how the Republican Party needs to become more liberal if Trump lost.

Trump won, he never gave the speech.

I bet a bunch of guys here had their speeches written in anticipation of a loss that had to be shelved until next week.

You’ve been waiting to use that one a while haven’t you?

CountryFrog

Can we just enjoy the win this week instead of looking back at who sucks as a fan and who doesn't? I don't think being agitated about losing is unique to TCU fans so no need to be agitated at those who were agitated about the losing after a non-loss.

We all know that Maniac is the only true TCU fan here anyway. The rest of us are just taking up space with our +4s.

Moose Stuff

Can we just enjoy the win this week instead of looking back at who sucks as a fan and who doesn't? I don't think being agitated about losing is unique to TCU fans so no need to be agitated at those who were agitated about the losing after a non-loss.

We all know that Maniac is the only true TCU fan here anyway. The rest of us are just taking up space with our +4s.

Except for that VA Froggie guy who can’t even fly in for every home game.

ticketfrog123

This doesn’t give the team a pass.

Texas is overrated and we’ve had their number ever since we got in the big 12.

There were improvements but they need to show even more improvements

this. Overreaction to bearing a banged up and overhyped team. Like Michigan vs ND today. ND isn’t good but gets the brand hype.

this offense can’t hang with OKST, or OU and possibly Baylor. DEs are still MIA.

We can’t beat many teams when our run game isn’t meshing...this was the exception

asleep003

this. Overreaction to bearing a banged up and overhyped team. Like Michigan vs ND today. ND isn’t good but gets the brand hype.

this offense can’t hang with OKST, or OU and possibly Baylor. DEs are still MIA.

We can’t beat many teams when our run game isn’t meshing...this was the exception
What teams can usually win, when the run game doesn't produce.? .

Mean Purple

Yes, quitters and whiners …
I think it would be rather humorous to see someone matching the vibe you give off in an actual "trenches " situation.

Not really something that can be measured via a fan base, by the way. Dont really face any risk opening a natty light and watching a game there, sport

CountryFrog

Who's over reacting? It's been like a month since we won a freaking football game. Can we please have your permission to be happy about that and celebrate and give some credit to the coaches and players who made it happen?

Next time we lose then you can feel free to go on and on about all the problems with the program and how important it is for our running game to "mesh."

froginmn

Beating UT shouldn’t be that big a deal. We’ve done it 5 out of the last 6 times.

6 of 8 since entering the Big 12.
This is the curse GMFP brought upon himself. By beating UT frequently, he has turned that into an expectation.

Somebody last week posted that it isn't enough to just get to the B12 championship, we need to win it.

Sheesh

ticketfrog123

Who's over reacting? It's been like a month since we won a freaking football game. Can we please have your permission to be happy about that and celebrate and give some credit to the coaches and players who made it happen?

Next time we lose then you can feel free to go on and on about all the problems with the program and how important it is for our running game to "mesh."

Our problem is our OC. I have no other complaints. very impressed with the talent and players..don't think recruiting is an issue either, though would prefer more depth on the OL.

ticketfrog123

What teams can usually win, when the run game doesn't produce.? .

Baylor. ISU. wazzu, Wake forest, and Utah all come to mind. passing game and offense won't come to a screeching halt bc they have deep threats and mobile QBs

excluding the obvious teams that are crushing it on offense this year