• The KillerFrogs

This win is for those that didn’t give up

Armadillo

Moose has been critical. I've been critical of the offense. I still am. Even after a win over ut. But Moose is not the problem on this board. He's no troll. He calls it like he sees it. I may not always agree with Moose, but no need to call him out. He ain't my best friend, but he's not a bad guy at all.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

Moose has been critical. I've been critical of the offense. I still am. Even after a win over ut. But Moose is the problem in this board. He's no troll. He calls it like he sees it. I may not always agree with Moose, but no need to call him out. He ain't my best friend, but he's not a bad guy at all.

Look [ Arschloch], you started it when you tore up all my landscaping.

BigPurple87

This team and these coaches deserved every disparaging word, regardless of how well we played today. If we can build on the positives from today (both players and coaching) and if Duggan can continue to perform at the incredible level he did today, then the future is bright. But we need more than one game against the worst defense in the conference to show that we’re past the worst.

Duggan was vastly improved today, good game, yes, great game, idk.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Moose has been critical. I've been critical of the offense. I still am. Even after a win over ut. But Moose is the problem in this board. He's no troll. He calls it like he sees it. I may not always agree with Moose, but no need to call him out. He ain't my best friend, but he's not a bad guy at all.

You are correct that moose is the problem in this board and should be banned

TX_Krötenechse

Beating UT shouldn’t be that big a deal. We’ve done it 5 out of the last 6 times.

6 of the last 8 since entering the Big 12.
You guys all wanna seem cool like beating UT is just an everyday thing and, you know, I get it.

but way more, scheiss Texas, every win over them is awesome. We could beat them for the next 50 years and I’ll still cheer just as loud on the 51st

TooColdU

You guys all wanna seem cool like beating UT is just an everyday thing and, you know, I get it.

but way more, scheiss Texas, every win over them is awesome. We could beat them for the next 50 years and I’ll still cheer just as loud on the 51st

I agree. I thoroughly enjoy beating Texas probably more than any other team just due to sheer probability I run into a Longhorn fan while wearing TCU gear.

Last year sucked after we lost in Austin because they all came out of the woodwork.

I’m going to enjoy the peace and quiet this year regardless of our the rest of the season turns out.