• The KillerFrogs

This is why I wanted the BCS topics

dannyfrog

No whining on here, and feel free to give me all the hard times you want, but this is why I suggested the BCS topics be deleted it was too premature. And usually the first to whine about the topic I posted about the deletion are the first ones on this board to whine and complain about the loss.

QUOTE(dannyfrog @ Nov 7 2008, 04:26 AM) [snapback]246064[/snapback]
No whining on here, and feel free to give me all the hard times you want, but this is why I suggested the BCS topics be deleted it was too premature. And usually the first to whine about the topic I posted about the deletion are the first ones on this board to whine and complain about the loss.

You're right. The team lost because they read the BCS topics.

Wow.

goldenfrog

QUOTE(dannyfrog @ Nov 7 2008, 04:26 AM) [snapback]246064[/snapback]

Shut the hell up.

dannyfrog

QUOTE(Merch Frog @ Nov 6 2008, 11:33 PM) [snapback]246123[/snapback]
You're right. The team lost because they read the BCS topics.

Wow.

No I wanted them deleted because the Frogs haven't finished out yet and everyone was already looking ahead and I knew this would be a tough game, just like I said morons on this board make me laugh, including Scott who decided not to delete the topics so like I said......NO WHINING!