• The KillerFrogs

This is the year...

MountainWestFrog

that TCU and the Fort Worth community finally tie together completely. It has been a long time coming, but about half way through the season last year, it began. Then, baseball really put on a display a couple of months ago. Now, the biggest season to date, beginning in the top ten. The ultimate goal is in reach and you really feel like the city is getting on board. The mayor, busses, friday TCU days, and purple everywhere. Just glad to see it is finally happen like GP wants.

SnoSki

QUOTE(MountainWestFrog @ Aug 8 2010, 11:12 AM) [snapback]609060[/snapback]
that TCU and the Fort Worth community finally tie together completely. It has been a long time coming, but about half way through the season last year, it began. Then, baseball really put on a display a couple of months ago. Now, the biggest season to date, beginning in the top ten. The ultimate goal is in reach and you really feel like the city is getting on board. The mayor, busses, friday TCU days, and purple everywhere. Just glad to see it is finally happen like GP wants.

I was driving down cap bowie 2 nights ago, and a store had on their street sign a marquee that read some thing like "FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE! LETS GO HORNED FROGS!"

The city is behind the Frogs and I really think that this will be a special season, attendance and performance wise. The baseball team's success and nightly coverage at the CWS, when combined with the Fiesta Bowl, has made TCU a household name, and was a shot in the arm for the new fans in Fort Worth.

I think we have great attendance numbers all year long.