• The KillerFrogs

This is the XFL!!....it's coming back.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
A129305-1.gif
Their artwork was so awesome.

FBallFan123

Apparently people have already been clamoring for Tebow and Manziel to be QBs in this thing.

I'm stoked for this possible train wreck!

They should totally get some college stars that became NFL washouts in this league.

I mean, at a time when tv sports networks are giving out deals for 3-on-3 leagues with NBA has-beens, it’s clear some people will watch any kind live sport with recognizable faces and names.

So why not throw a football league together that has some famous QB's that can't make it in the NFL?

Heck, I look forward to seeing Baker Mayfield in this league.

TCUSA

All for a real professional football league. The NFL has screwed the pooch with all its PC virtue signaling and has left a huge vacuum for a competing league to fill.

Double V

I would imagine there's more than enough talent to make this fun to watch. Who wouldn't want to see some guys who were on the cusp of NFL talent suit up again?

Also, how funny will it be to watch heads explode when Kaepernick doesn't get "drafted"??

Bob

They should totally get some college stars that became NFL washouts in this league.

I mean, at a time when tv sports networks are giving out deals for 3-on-3 leagues with NBA has-beens, it’s clear some people will watch any kind live sport with recognizable faces and names.

So why not throw a football league together that has some famous QB's that can't make it in the NFL?

Heck, I look forward to seeing Baker Mayfield in this league.
How about Listenbee, or did Gary ruin him for life?

WhatTheFrog

Yeah, I'll be tuning into the AFFL for a good product. Not.

I'm actually not against a revival of the XFL. There won't be any "He Hate Me" shenanigans according to McMahon. I think these guys will be trying to make the NFL radar and bust that ass. With the hate for our country that the NFL has shown this year, I'll be likely to check these guys out after CFB and before the NFL.

I'll still watch the FOX NFL pre-show, even though Howie's boy is a Brilesbag.

WhatTheFrog

I had high hopes for the AAF with the support provided by the NFL, but I don't see XFL doing much if the AAF couldn't even finish their inaugural season. It's disappointing to me, I'd really like an alternative and something to fill the football gap.

Zubaz

I had high hopes for the AAF with the support provided by the NFL, but I don't see XFL doing much if the AAF couldn't even finish their inaugural season. It's disappointing to me, I'd really like an alternative and something to fill the football gap.
A ton as come to light with how haphazard the AAF was, specifically how undercapitalized it was and how they rushed to market inside of a year. We know with absolute certainty the XFL isn't making that same mistake, both in terms of the financial commitment and the amount of money they have on hand.