• The KillerFrogs

This is not a Top 25 baseball team....

Pharm Frog

LMAO…. It’s amazing how you can’t tell the difference between criticisms and people just throwing out pathetically pessimistic takes because they’re too big of a [ muschi ] to weather the storm of some below average play without throwing a childish fit.

And I‘ve criticized TCU athletics MANY times on this board so that’s a pathetic effort by you on pretty much every level. Not surprising.
Some of my favorite posts in the last couple of years have been responses to posters that I’ve chosen to ignore. Makes my imagination that much more relevant when I try and figure out what was the catalyst for the response.

FrogUltimate

I felt like what I saw this weekend was more of a confirmation that we may actually be a Top 25 team (or dang near it)
Yeh we played far better this weekend than I anticipated. I really would consider moving Cornelio though. As long as we are facing an ace on Friday, we need him somewhere else.

GP's Step-Son

Yeh we played far better this weekend than I anticipated. I really would consider moving Cornelio though. As long as we are facing an ace on Friday, we need him somewhere else.

Your suggestion is to concede the opener of any given conference series?

We need Krob back in the mix, point blank. Until that happens, I would expect similar results to date. These midweek games against DBU are going to be a challenge, not to mention Raider Power coming to town this weekend. Yay.

One positive, I think Reed Spenrath might be our DH answer to what has been gigantic glaring hole in the lineup.

FrogUltimate

Your suggestion is to concede the opener of any given conference series?

We need Krob back in the mix, point blank. Until that happens, I would expect similar results to date. These midweek games against DBU are going to be a challenge, not to mention Raider Power coming to town this weekend. Yay.

One positive, I think Reed Spenrath might be our DH answer to what has been gigantic glaring hole in the lineup.
You never know in baseball. Your odds of winning game 1 would certainly plummet, but I think your projected wins on a three game series would go up.

bp4tcu

LMAO…. It’s amazing how you can’t tell the difference between criticisms and people just throwing out pathetically pessimistic takes because they’re too big of a [ muschi ] to weather the storm of some below average play without throwing a childish fit.

And I‘ve criticized TCU athletics MANY times on this board so that’s a pathetic effort by you on pretty much every level. Not surprising.
I can tell the difference, just find it funny how you play both the roll of message board thought police and cry baby all at the same time.

Moose Stuff

Not Moose but there was a report that it might be the FSU series. My personal opinion on these things is to just assume the player is not returning in the season so anything better than that is a pleasant surprise. Definitely my perspective on pitchers.
Pure speculation, but the following week makes more sense. Not saying it isn’t FSU, I honestly don’t know. He was running around shagging fly balls and throwing them to the bucket guy during BP on Friday for whatever that’s worth.