1. The KillerFrogs

This Covid 19

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by Tumbleweed, Mar 9, 2020.

1. He should just group message
    IDK, if I were a cow spending countless hours rehearsing for that show, I'd be pretty mad if it got cancelled.

2. “WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (center) announced on March 11, 2020 that the new coronavirus outbreak can now be characterized as a pandemic.”

This means that possible vaccines can now be fast tracked...

GO FROGS!
    BEAT EVERYBODY!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

3. Great now they just need to find a cure, run some tests, and ramp up production.

Good thing our anti-science administration disbanded the White House pandemic team and is led by our worst/dumbest person. We don’t even have production capacity for the tests.

I’m not in the “world is ending” camp. We’ll come out of this fine. But the self-inflicted idiocy of our government is going to make it way worse than it should’ve been.

Billy Clyde and TAINTed frog like this.
  4. [​IMG]

5. Thanks for reassuring us we will be fine. I feel better.

6. Wouldn't that also be the case with previous flus?

7. Not nearly to the same extent. Doctors have long recognized and regularly test for flu when a patient present the symptoms. Most doctors didn’t even have the ability to test for corona virus until this past weekend.

8. Point taken, but going forward tests for Covid 19 will vastly outpace normal flu testing, as we're trying to more effectively identify and quarantine.

9. Orange Man My Daddy, waiting for Alex Jones to tell me what I think. . . Once he sobers up. (whew, Im beat that took aaaaaaaall my creative energy!)

10. You know the drill...

11. Maybe this time next year you'll have OBiden Bama calling the shots and everything will be just peachy. :rolleyes:

12. I'm good with that- Would help keep the miles down on my lie-meter.

13. you lie a lot do you?

14. If that happens I'm buying an AR-14

15. Classy. If you think DJT is a truthful person, I wanna know who you lawyer was and whether Reality got half your [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] in the dee-vorce.

16. Every politician is a liar. I'm mostly interested in results, and not the kind the idiots on the left want.

17. Gonna use it on Beto when he comes to take it?

18. Bless your heart.

TCUdirtbag likes this.
  19. Something as simple as not using plastic bags and recycling plastic can have a huge impact on our environment.

The loss of our oceans to pollution, over fishing, global warming, and "head in the sand policies" will make the corona virus look like a holiday in Cozumel.

20. How many plastic straws are handed out in a day? I bought silicone straws. Problem solved. They last forever. Simple life hacks that could get rid of waste.