• The KillerFrogs

The Wichita Eagle: Why ESPN reportedly breaking up with the Big Ten could mean good news for Big 12

Toad Jones

Strikes me, this ESPN, NBC, Fox negotations R awfully quiet. Thunder in the background you just can't hear it. Think more teams will be added to the new BIG 10 (from PAC 12). Wouldn't surprise me if the IRISh became a member of the BIG 10 before long. Look for the BIG 12 to fish whats left of the Pac 12. BIG 12 will add a couple from the PAC then I don't have a clue. Stanford will go to BIG 10 and one possibly two more.Very quiet out of ACC...?? From coast to coast is the Big 10, why not apply same thought to BIG 12?? Sure like the eastern seaboard for viewers ahplenty. And cash. Remember the Big 12 is already in Florida! The math has been done, its just a matter leg pullin', convincing the players.

asleep003

The World Wide Leader could also suggest to the PAC10 that four to six central time zone members could make for a better TV product and more lucrative TV contract.
Doubt they suggest PAC take a few Big12 teams for a better product. As we've all seen, the #s/viewership just aren't there.

NewFrogFan

Doubt they suggest PAC take a few Big12 teams for a better product. As we've all seen, the #s/viewership just aren't there.
How many in CST time zone want to routinely deal with 2200 local and later start times? I cant believe anyone on the West coast wants to deal w ACC start times. I see a disaster.

asleep003

Just can't visualize a bright future for the PAC if it survives in some shape form or fashion... where's it's leverage; with 2-4 teams to the B1G and another 2-4 teams to the Big12.