• The KillerFrogs

The Varsity Ft Worth Is Ready For Your TCU 2014 Spring Needs!

mrhornedfrog

Wish I had something good to say but you can't change a culture without some criticism... Was in the store today with my wife and was never greeted when we walked in, never approached while browsing nor even a thanks when we exited. We saw plenty of things to get as gifts but due to the lack of customer service we wentbto the bookstore and bought 3 shirts and a hat. The only thing we still need are the TCU logo shorts for our three year old, if I can't find them online I will return hoping for a better experience.

Leaping Lizard

So I'm a big guy I need xxxL gear. Found a good selection at NCAA on line for shirts. Bought more at Flash, and caps in the Barnes and Nobile. I am missing is a selection of XXXL jackets I can't find them ANYWHERE Nike doesn't make them yada yada. Any help here big men?

So I'm a big guy I need xxxL gear. Found a good selection at NCAA on line for shirts. Bought more at Flash, and caps in the Barnes and Nobile. I am missing is a selection of XXXL jackets I can't find them ANYWHERE Nike doesn't make them yada yada. Any help here big men?

Sorry I am just getting back to you now, but we've been a little out of pocket.

Please shoot us an email letting us know what you are looking for:

beau.davis@varsityfw.com and andrew.ward@am.jll.com

We can get you something in your size, but as you said, it might not be NIKE if they don't make it in your size.

Because we are licensed through CLC, there isn't much we can't do pending school approval.

We'll do everything we can to help.