• The KillerFrogs

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

Froginbedford

I don't know what my interest level in college sports is going to be when all the post-COVID dust settles, it may bounce back, but in my current state I just don't care much about it anymore. I guess it's great all these kids can quit at the drop of a hat and move on to somewhere they are more loved, but as a fan it pretty much sucks. Oh well.

The transfer black hole does make it difficult to be excited about any recruit' commitment or any transfer's commitment...and it results in a rather gloomy prediction for the future seasons....

Eight

very, very disappointing he is leaving the roster

an athletic 6'4-5" slasher who showed confidence going to the basket and potential from behind the arc at just over 38%

the last wing player who showed that potential shooting the ball from behind the arc was bane and while i am not saying todd would have developed into that level of player we won't know as yet another young player leaves the program

sure feels like a bit of panic has set in as the frogs opt for two older players who will be gone soon and once again they are on the verge of a recruiting class completely washing out

CountryFrog

I've had plenty of complaints about the non-stop roster turnover in recent years but including Arnette and Aschieris in the bunch is pretty dumb and clearly just a way to make the number seem even more absurd than it already is on its own.

Eight

I've had plenty of complaints about the non-stop roster turnover in recent years but including Arnette and Aschieris in the bunch is pretty dumb and clearly just a way to make the number seem even more absurd than it already is on its own.

agreed, not sure the relevance of two walk on's transferring from the program.

not nearly as concerning as the continued roster turnover and how many players don't seem to fit the system

almost as if someone simply put pumpkin pancakes on the menu to see what type of jackwagon would actually order gourd food for breakfast

CountryFrog

agreed, not sure the relevance of two walk on's transferring from the program.

not nearly as concerning as the continued roster turnover and how many players don't seem to fit the system

almost as if someone simply put pumpkin pancakes on the menu to see what type of jackwagon would actually order gourd food for breakfast
A smart scheissing jackwagon who loves his family and loves America. That's who.

PurpleBlood87

?? Todd was one of three players to play in every game and averaged 18 minutes.

Dang it. I was thinking about Terren Frank. The few times he got in he shot the ball well.
Todd was also good. I should have known it was the wrong one because Frank is from California.

Wog68

Without Arnette and Aschieris' GPA's, the team could find itself in academic difficulty. Wait! I just remembered that we have a guy coming in that called the school "The University of TCU" so we will be ok.

Eight

Without Arnette and Aschieris' GPA's, the team could find itself in academic difficulty. Wait! I just remembered that we have a guy coming in that called the school "The University of TCU" so we will be ok.

very possibly wrong, but i believe only scholarship athletes are counted by the ncaa in the apr

Farmfrog

So what are people’s thoughts on Jamie and his staff being able to put together a representative roster. Here comes last place.

Eight

frank would make 13 of 17 recruits who have signed with dixon's program only to leave for whatever reasons and none of those 13 were a 1 and done

please no one tell me this is the norm for college basketball today. other programs actually identify, sign, and develop their recruits

Farmfrog

Just think Eight we only have two years left before it’s over. Roster building at this rate is a relatively new phenomenon but still our staff doesn’t seem to be very good at it.

Francis Xavier

frank would make 13 of 17 recruits who have signed with dixon's program only to leave for whatever reasons and none of those 13 were a 1 and done

please no one tell me this is the norm for college basketball today. other programs actually identify, sign, and develop their recruits
Agreed. Let’s just really really pray these transfers are good. It seems to be a last ditch effort to keep a job and create a competitive team . Hope that’s how it turns out.