• The KillerFrogs

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

CountryFrog

I guess if Big Kevin leaves, that would be 3??

He's flirted the last 2 years with declaring....he obviously needs a little more time to develop IMO.
He has a lot of things to improve on for sure. But given the fact that he's essentially the same player now as he was when he got here then it's hard to imagine he's going to make some big jump next year. So his pro prospects are probably about as good now as they ever will be.

Purp

He has a lot of things to improve on for sure. But given the fact that he's essentially the same player now as he was when he got here then it's hard to imagine he's going to make some big jump next year. So his pro prospects are probably about as good now as they ever will be.
Seems like a good reason to come back and get a degree, IMO. That said, I've heard since before this season that KS had told the staff this would be his last year here. It sounds like he has every intention of going pro even if it's not the NBA. I suspect the staff would welcome him back if he wanted to return, but I'm not expecting it.

y2kFrog

Honestly, this is why I’d rather him leave. Between Ledee, Lampkin, and Doumbia we have center covered and could use the scholarship somewhere else.

Paint It Purple

Seems like a good reason to come back and get a degree, IMO. That said, I've heard since before this season that KS had told the staff this would be his last year here. It sounds like he has every intention of going pro even if it's not the NBA. I suspect the staff would welcome him back if he wanted to return, but I'm not expecting it.
I wonder what would be the results of a truth serum poll given to TCU athletes concerning the importance a college degree. Broken down by sport.

Eight

Honestly, this is why I’d rather him leave. Between Ledee, Lampkin, and Doumbia we have center covered and could use the scholarship somewhere else.

the way the center position has been featured in this offense the last 3 years it s very similar to the frogs last year having 8 scholarship linebackers on the football roster when they rarely played more than 2 a game

wilson912

the way the center position has been featured in this offense the last 3 years it s very similar to the frogs last year having 8 scholarship linebackers on the football roster when they rarely played more than 2 a game
All about getting a point guard. A competent PG makes everyone, including Kevin, better.
I realize Kevin may need the money but he’d be wise to stay as long as possible regardless of the coach. Needs more time to develop if possible. Foolish to leave. Jamie, get us a point guard now and start trying to make recruiting inroads in DFW.
No need to go outside this state.