• The KillerFrogs

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

Eight

Nothing wrong with 2nd. in Big 12 until Riley leaves.

The only thing we need to figure out is how to score to beat out Texas and ISU for 2nd. and Campbell won't be there for long either and Sark, give him 4 years. However, this is a bad attitude to have regarding our opponents, we need to fix our house and the wins will take care of themselves but I'm not yet convinced we have the moxie to do it. Saban says you have to score now to be successful and score a lot. Not sure we have the coaching firepower to do that based on the current landscape.

might want to add beat kstate and wvu as well to that list as the frogs are 0-2 to the new staffs at those schools.

Froggish

Nothing wrong with 2nd. in Big 12 until Riley leaves.

The only thing we need to figure out is how to score to beat out Texas and ISU for 2nd. and Campbell won't be there for long either and Sark, give him 4 years. However, this is a bad attitude to have regarding our opponents, we need to fix our house and the wins will take care of themselves but I'm not yet convinced we have the moxie to do it. Saban says you have to score now to be successful and score a lot. Not sure we have the coaching firepower to do that based on the current landscape.

ISU is renegotiating Campbell’s contract right now. He’s more like GP than people realize. I don’t think he’s looking to get away from ISU. He’s convinced them to sink a ton of money into the football program there and they are investing heavily. He’s had NFL offers and both Auburn and Tenn have offered him north of 7M a year which is double his current salary. He’s turned them all down..TCU fans better get used to him being around

4th. down

ISU is renegotiating Campbell’s contract right now. He’s more like GP than people realize. I don’t think he’s looking to get away from ISU. He’s convinced them to sink a ton of money into the football program there and they are investing heavily. He’s had NFL offers and both Auburn and Tenn have offered him north of 7M a year which is double his current salary. He’s turned them all down..TCU fans better get used to him being around

Believe you're right on his recap. what gets me is that he went right by GP with considerably less talent in the beginning and not near the overall athletic facilities. GP has yet to figure out his revolving stack 3. With Purdy and Breece back again, going to be tough up in Ames.

I have us with a consistent loss to OU until proven otherwise and it will take a performance from Duggan to beat them, like on the ESPN highlight reels but as 8 and others have mentioned, we've yet to figure out how to beat WV and Kansas State.

Froggish

Believe you're right on his recap. what gets me is that he went right by GP with considerably less talent in the beginning and not near the overall athletic facilities. GP has yet to figure out his revolving stack 3. With Purdy and Breece back again, going to be tough up in Ames.

I have us with a consistent loss to OU until proven otherwise and it will take a performance from Duggan to beat them, like on the ESPN highlight reels but as 8 and others have mentioned, we've yet to figure out how to beat WV and Kansas State.

Ultimately our fanbase would be better off worrying about how we perform against teams with whom our talent base is similar or better. That’s everyone outside of OU and UT. Wins against UT have just served to distract us from how much we’ve sucked against the KSts and WVUs of the world.

The truth is I’m sure I’m in the minority but I get disappointed when UT beats us, but I’m pissed when we lose to teams we should be beating every year like KSU, WVU, and Bay

Moose Stuff

Ultimately our fanbase would be better off worrying about how we perform against teams with whom our talent base is similar or better. That’s everyone outside of OU and UT. Wins against UT have just served to distract us from how much we’ve sucked against the KSts and WVUs of the world.

The truth is I’m sure I’m in the minority but I get disappointed when UT beats us, but I’m pissed when we lose to teams we should be beating every year like KSU, WVU, and Bay

We're 14-13 against KSU/Baylor/WV since joining the Big 12 for whatever that's worth.

CountryFrog

Well below .500 if you take the record against Baylor out of this.
1st - It's NOT "well below" .500 no matter who you take out.

2nd - Why would he take out Baylor when responding to someone who specifically brought up WV, KST, and Baylor?

3rd - Why take out Baylor to make it "well below .500" when you could've just as easily taken out either WVU or KSU and call it well above .500?

Wexahu

1st - It's NOT "well below" .500 no matter who you take out.

2nd - Why would he take out Baylor when responding to someone who specifically brought up WV, KST, and Baylor?

3rd - Why take out Baylor to make it "well below .500" when you could've just as easily taken out either WVU or KSU and call it well above .500?

Yay! We have a 52% winning percentage against the other middle-of-the-pack Big 12 teams!

CryptoMiner

so 18 so far from last seasons roster:

3 WOs (no PT and so far not picked up a school)
Benedict Brafi
Chandler Fincher
Caleb Biggurs

6 Seniors getting an extra season (COVID exceptions)
Dylan Thomas goes to Northern Colorado
Austin Myers
Kelton Hollins
Brandon Bowen
TJ Storment
Tony Wallace

9 Underclassmen (career stats)
Demauryon Holmes 16 GMs 3 tackles
Ben Wilson to Washington State 29 GMs 34 Tackles
Quazzel White 21 GMs 4 starts
Eli Williams 0 GMs
Stephon Brown 0 GMs
Tevailance Hunt to Arkie St 14 GMs 26 Rec 360 YDs 1 TD but it was spectacular
John Stephens to Louisiana 10 GMs 14 Rec 214 YDs
Al'Dontre Davis to Nichols State 3 GMs 7 rec 85 yards 1 TD
Atanza Vongor 16 GMs 2 tackles

CountryFrog

Yay! We have a 52% winning percentage against the other middle-of-the-pack Big 12 teams!
Not the point AT ALL. The 52% is enough of a black eye on its own without creating fictional scenarios that make it "well below .500."

I'm just trying to stick to factual information. I thought you were a fan of facts? I never once said we should all be excited about it. I've expressed unending frustration over the past few years about our inability to beat KSU, ISU, and WVU on a more consistent basis. If we were beating those teams with more regularity then we'd probably all be pretty happy with the program.