• The KillerFrogs

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

Eight

the thought is to'o to'o is headed to bama with a spot opening up with the "decision by kaho to transfer

biggest concern on gaoteote is can he play linebacker for the frogs at his size. he is at or above 250 and is more of a traditional tackle to tackle linebacker.

he might be able to play edge, but not sure and he never really had a big impact for usc

lance dixon of penn state is a very interesting prospect. plays outside, learning the position with multiple years to go, and he did show some promise last year

Eight

he left this:

aerial-view-of-eugene-oregon-and-willamette-river-picture-id978513530

for this?

haboob-lubbock.jpg

cheese83

It's odd, but some of the best linebackers we've ever had in the GP era, I'm not sure they'd be linebackers anymore on this team. I'm talking guys like Jason Phillips, Paul Dawson, Kenny Cain & Marcus Mallet. Probably forgetting some from further back. I don't think any of those guys would have had a chance in hell of playing Safety. Nowadays, it seems like all our LBs (at least the ones that play) are basically kids that came in as safeties and had to learn how to play LB.

It's ALL about speed now. I think more than it needs to be at times but what do I know.

This has bothered me for a while too, at least Wallow was a decent size towards the end of his time here. But there's been multiple times where our size at LB has cost us games b/c they're getting pushed around.

Eight

brandon kaho apparently has "committed" to transferring to utah

EvHZN73WgAEd9yb

rumors trending that bama olb ben davis will end up at texas where bo davis is the defensive line coach

Eight

no idea if the frogs have any interest, but cincy center jakari robinson is entering the transfer portal, he was very good last year, and it would give the frogs some flexibility in the interior offensive line

EvblZLuXAAQvTKY

Eight

interesting twist as big kat bryant was not able to complete his transfer from auburn to ou for some unspecified reason and has now decided to enroll at ucf

Eight

no idea if there is any tcu interest, but here is an interesting story

EwOwdlzXEAA1Adx

maurice hampton, pictured above, was a 2019 defensive back signee with lsu and he was going to be a dual sport athlete. after getting time on the football field as a freshman he didn't see much time this year and struggled to get time in baseball

hampton is 6' ~200 and projected as a cb/ safety.

oh, to play at lsu he turned down 1.8M from the padres

Latest posts