1. The KillerFrogs

The Rookie Wire: Desmond Bane believes his NBA Draft range is mid-to-late first round

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:26 AM.

1. The Rookie Wire: Desmond Bane believes his NBA Draft range is mid-to-late first round

Former TCU forward Desmond Bane told Jonathan Givony of ESPN last week that his range to be selected in the NBA Draft is during the second half of the first round.

Bane said his expected range is based on the feedback received from the 21 teams he has interviewed with during the pre-draft process. He also told ESPN that he has been training six days a week since the beginning of April in Miami, Florida.

Read more at https://therookiewire.usatoday.com/...-nba-mock-draft-range-first-round-projection/

2. That would be awesome.

Skip Jansen and Horned Toad like this.
  3. Love Desmond but LOL

Salfrog and Bonner4Prez like this.
  4. #4 Skip Jansen, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:02 PM
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020 at 4:49 PM
    I think he has a chance. He certainly shoots the ball well enough.

I thought his ball handling and lack of explosiveness would be the reasons he wouldn't get there. But, I saw a lot of improvement in his handle and he attacked close-outs last year, for the first time he's been at TCU really. I'm pulling for him. Incredibly hard worker.

Horned Toad and SuperBarrFrog like this.
  5. I read somewhere that some draft geeks consider Desmond the best senior in the whole country. One of the Mavs guys has been touting him for more than a year. A guy who can shoot the rock like him usually find a way.

Horned Toad likes this.
  6. If you're athletic, can defend and make 3s then you're a valuable asset in the NBA.

7. I’m sure Des kills it in the interviews too. I hope he has a long career in the league.

Horned Toad likes this.
  8. Yep. You can have a long NBA career being a '3 and D'.

SuperBarrFrog likes this.
  9. I found this interesting. Lots of people seem to like Desmond.

Skip Jansen likes this.
  10. Skip Jansen likes this.