• The KillerFrogs

The Riff Ram sucks

Frog-in-law1995

Just found out tonight the rif ram guy is our Rhodes Scholar player. Overheard someone say they tried to get him to speak to some youth. Said his mom is his 'agent' and wanted 10 grand for him to do it. Makes me hate this years rif ram video even more.

That doesn’t even remotely look like Caylin Moore. Not even close.

BleedNPurple

Riff Ram has been boring and unimaginative this year. The first season was quite good with AD and others showing up in pivotal games. Second season much better. This year is blah- lacks emotion and intensity.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Season tickets are an entertainment expense in my personal budget, and an expensive one for me. I come to the games for football, but ultimately it is the entire experience I’m paying for. No beer in the concessions stands, half-ass escalators, some nimrod screaming into an already too-hot microphone explaining how to chant Go Frogs (?), no replays, no play clock, poor quality hype videos, lame music blasted at ear-splitting volume. I support the team always. But everything else about game day kinda sucks, honestly.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Season tickets are an entertainment expense in my personal budget, and an expensive one for me. I come to the games for football, but ultimately it is the entire experience I’m paying for. No beer in the concessions stands, half-ass escalators, some nimrod screaming into an already too-hot microphone explaining how to chant Go Frogs (?), no replays, no play clock, poor quality hype videos, lame music blasted at ear-splitting volume. I support the team always. But everything else about game day kinda sucks, honestly.
You have options.

4 Oaks Frog

Solution...Why put yourself through so much obvious pain. Save money, stay home, sit on couch, drink beer, no escalator needed, listen to smooth jazz, lots of replays with amazing commentary, room temperature...what sucks now? I agree with you about the play clock...
GO FROGS!
BEAT (tbd)!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Good suggestions, I’ll consider them all. But as for voicing my opinion in an open forum about TCU football, perhaps someone who gets paid to manage game day could read a fan forum and see endless criticism about poor game day experience and fix it. But the prospect of staying home and watching from my couch, drinking my own beer is more and more compelling, especially when in addition to the wretched game day experience, I’m generally surrounded by the opposing team's fans.

4 Oaks Frog

L
Good suggestions, I’ll consider them all. But as for voicing my opinion in an open forum about TCU football, perhaps someone who gets paid to manage game day could read a fan forum and see endless criticism about poor game day experience and fix it. But the prospect of staying home and watching from my couch, drinking my own beer is more and more compelling, especially when in addition to the wretched game day experience, I’m generally surrounded by the opposing team's fans.
Like you, I too, like free opinion in open forum. That is why I added mine. I just can’t see why you would want to torture yourself. You say it is wretched, and if that is not an exaggeration on your part, why on earth do you come to the game. I love being at the game. I don’t agree with all of the hype, but I still like being there. The part I don’t care for is far overshadowed by the sure excitement of being there. But, once the experience becomes wretched for me, I will stop participating. Sorry, that’s just me. Good luck and Merry Christmas!
GO FROGS!
BEAT (-)!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

TX_Krötenechse

I don’t care for this year’s riff ram format, but the first thing I would get rid of is the “Go! frogs!” yell during pregame. Completely kills the energy of the stadium, goes on way too long, is a blatant rip off of Tech and OU, and is just very cringey. I don’t have enough words to describe how much I hate it.

tetonfrog

Can't believe we are telling some dedicated Frog fans to stay home instead of going to the stadium and supporting our team. The only thing that is going to help is the opposing team and fans.

Jim-Rash.jpg

Not Moby.

SportsJunkie

Every time I see this cheer I feel like I'm at a TAPPS 6 man football game.

Also, the excessive piped in audio listening to the band confusing bc they is a delay or the echo messes it up. Either way, it sucks.

Last complaint is the basketball "defense" type music they play. Not sure what it's called but I feel like I'm at a basketball game when I hear it .