• The KillerFrogs

The play that has me the most PO'd is the WR not getting his foot in

That play just killed me! TCU had a 10-3 lead and would have gone ahead 17-3 if the receiver had merely put his foot down instead of staying in stride and keeping his balance so he didnt FALL DOWN and HUURWT himself !! He caught the ball at the 2 yd line and that would have been a 1st down and TCU would surely have scored but for some idiotic and brain dead reason, the WR decided he needed to stay right in stride as he stepped out of bounds by only an inch or so. What a dammm dope. Sorry to be so graphic, but in a 3 point loss WRs are supposed to train all year long to get their feet in bounds, and when they know they are close to the sidelines. they are trained to "drag" their feet.

That one play was inexcusable for a senior WR in my book. No possilbe excuse for it because he had plenty of time to catch the ball and get ONE FOOT inbounds but he prefered to stay in stride so he would lose his wittle bawance and faw downn !!

Unreal. TCU needs tougher offensive players. The O-Linemen cant count to 3 and the WRs wanna look pretty. Maybe they deserved to lose.