• The KillerFrogs

The Official Game 3 thread v. OU.

swimmerbabe11

not sure I understand the decision to show bunt there.

strike out looking,
3 up 3 down. [ Finebaum ] way to end the game.

Welp, get it out of your system now boys. June is quickly approaching.

froglash88

I think we end up 3rd or 4th in the conference. We have won 4 out of our last 10 games. Extremely disappointing to say the least. Oh well, I hope they surprise us like the basketball team.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Swan dive into empty pool.

Splat.

We are 1-7 (we were losing the last FSU game) of late. Pitching has gone silly, and evidently no one can hit or draw walks anymore. I don't know what's been on the menu for the last two weeks, but go eat at a different place, change socks, do something to snap out of the tailspin!

froglash88

Sadly, I think we overachieved and are now seeing the team we have. 4 wins in last 10 games is probably slightly below what we should achieving. This team should be more around 5 or 6 of last 10. We just don’t have the talent of previous Omafrog teams.

Pharm Frog

Sadly, I think we overachieved and are now seeing the team we have. 4 wins in last 10 games is probably slightly below what we should achieving. This team should be more around 5 or 6 of last 10. We just don’t have the talent of previous Omafrog teams.
Agree. I feel strongly that we over-achieved last year and thinking we’ve done so again to this point. There’s still time to get hot and go on a meaningful run but this team was already thin and injury made it thinner. Still…there’s no reason the Frogs shouldn’t close with 6-2 or better making for a 34-20 regular season…not too shabby for this lineup IMO.

Also hoping BT gets hot here at the end. Far better hitter then his .309 BA and want to see him well above .300

PurpleBlood87

Agree. I feel strongly that we over-achieved last year and thinking we’ve done so again to this point. There’s still time to get hot and go on a meaningful run but this team was already thin and injury made it thinner. Still…there’s no reason the Frogs shouldn’t close with 6-2 or better making for a 34-20 regular season…not too shabby for this lineup IMO.

Also hoping BT gets hot here at the end. Far better hitter then his .309 BA and want to see him well above .300

Feels like the long season is beginning to take a toll on Bishop.
And at least this weekend, it appeared BT was still struggling at the plate with whatever kept him out of the lineup Friday.

FrogUltimate

Great timing to have back to back jam packed weekends. Caught maybe 12 innings total of the past six games, with like 7 of those on Friday.