• The KillerFrogs

The National Championship.

FrogCop19

Tejas has a strong opportunity to be the most hated team in the SEC. I never have nor will I ever like em nor does anyone else in the SEC; at least the ones I know. They have already shown themselves to be excuse filled and a bit delusional. And won’t be called “UT” …they’ll be called Texas or the Horns. Pizz on em.
I think you'll fit in just fine around here...

Hemingway

Tejas has a strong opportunity to be the most hated team in the SEC. I never have nor will I ever like em nor does anyone else in the SEC; at least the ones I know. They have already shown themselves to be excuse filled and a bit delusional. And won’t be called “UT” …they’ll be called Texas or the Horns. Pizz on em.
You can call the u Texas people , teasips and we’ll understand.
The Teasips think they are Southerners btw lol. It’s basically Portlandia now.

Eight

wait until you get to experience them on a regular basis, then again they might lighten up once they don't have to carry the rest of us deadweight with them

jack the frog

Man, weren't the 70's car commercials just the best? I think my all-time fave was the one comparing the Ford Granada with the equivalent model Mercedes, by serving tea from a silver service set in the back seat. "And we didn't spill a drop!" LOL.
Sat Night Live did the spoof of that commercial with a rabbi performing a circumcision in the back of a Ford as I recall.