1. The KillerFrogs

The Most Embarassing Thing Ever?

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by Peacefrog, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Ooh, can I play, too? I’ll go with: misspelling the key word in a thread title.

geezer, RollToad and Peacefrog like this.
  2. Dammit. I'm sticking with it and owning it.

Frog-in-law1995 likes this.
  3. You know those 5 jonestown residents that left on the dead senator’s plane right before the kool aid party? I feel like them sometimes.

This is one of those times.

4. When talking about Aggie, I frequently misspell maroon.

Big Frog II likes this.
  5. They also argued over who would be Sleeping Beauty and who would be Cinderella on their little princess visit to the Magic Kingdom for the UCLA game...

And they still don’t understand where Aggie jokes come from.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  6. You can't make this stuff up.

7. truthfully the guy in the sombrero who seems obsessed with the ags is his own worst stereotype

oh and scheiss mensa

8. It's spelled moron.

9. I've seen some hate in my time but your hate for UT and Herman is something entirely different.

Did Herman steal your wife or something?

Chico Dusty and Horned Frogger like this.
  10. nope, just seen his lies and deceit

mensa is everything wrong with college football, mensa will do everything he can to destroy every other program in the state of texas, he is the romans salting the fields of carthage, he has no soul

as far as ut i am tired of hearing from people who only got into ut because they were in the top 10 of a second rate high school about the academic superiority of ut. i am tired of hearing how they saved tcu by letting us in the big 12 and how we should be grateful of their mistake but no more. hell the ags i know are more gracious about the losses in baseball than the arrogant [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] from austin

MinerFrog2409, Froglaw and Peacefrog like this.
  11. Or a misspelling on your ticket to the SOTU!

#spellcheck #proofread

12. I have never, ever been around a gracious winning aggy. I have been around many, many gracious winning Texas fans. aggy fans are by far the worst I have ever seen. Not even in the same universe with anyone else.

13. If we are actually talking about embarrassing moments, I once worked with a woman who came back from the bathroom with the back of her dress tucked into her pantyhose.

14. That might have worked if they were a sorority.

15. who said they were winning? been so long since the ags beat us in baseball don't recall how they acted then

16. My word, those names and haircuts...The jokes practically write themselves.

17. [​IMG]

nwlafrog, Chongo94, GeoFrog and 3 others like this.
  18. So he stole your capital letters?

Horned Toad likes this.