• The KillerFrogs

The Liberty Line: Eagles still shopping Reagor

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

EAGLES STILL SHOPPING WR JALEN REAGOR​

By Victor Williams

1341380389.jpeg

It’s no secret that Eagles WR Jalen Reagor hasn’t lived up to expectations since entering the league two years ago.

With just 299 yards receiving last season, Reagor could very well be on his way to a new team. Last May, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported that the Eagles are still looking for trade partners for the former first-round pick.

Read more at https://thelibertyline.com/2022/07/24/eagles-shopping-wr-jalen-reagor/

BleedNPurple

He's turrible!! Never should have been a 1st or even a 2nd round draft pick in the NFL.........
I remember Indianapolis saying the same thing about a first round Jerry Hughes. Jalens just beginning his journey- just wait until he finds a club that knows how to use his talent.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
I remember Indianapolis saying the same thing about a first round Jerry Hughes. Jalens just beginning his journey- just wait until he finds a club that knows how to use his talent.
BWAHAHAHAHA. Jerry Hughes has been an average NFL D Lineman. If any team had the chance to take him again in the 1st round, they would all pass!!

HornyWartyToad

He definitely needs a change of scenery, I can't imagine Phiwwy ever having the confidence in him to trust him in a big situation, nor him having the confidence to succeed if they did. New teammates, new coaches, fresh start where there are no reminders of past failure might be the only thing that could turn it around for him.

LisaLT

In order to add value, he has to clean up his mistakes, assuming he gets the chance to.

I think one of the worst jobs in the NFL is punt returner. Most of the time you have to be prepared to get smashed if you don't call for a fair catch, and even then, if you take your eyes off the ball for one second, it can end up a fumble deep in the wrong endzone. High pressure for sure - not for everyone.

I don't remember watching too many of his games though, just highlights. You'd think he would be a decent slot receiver. Too many dropsies there too?

In order to add value, he has to clean up his mistakes, assuming he gets the chance to.

I think one of the worst jobs in the NFL is punt returner. Most of the time you have to be prepared to get smashed if you don't call for a fair catch, and even then, if you take your eyes off the ball for one second, it can end up a fumble deep in the wrong endzone. High pressure for sure - not for everyone.

I don't remember watching too many of his games though, just highlights. You'd think he would be a decent slot receiver. Too many dropsies there too?
I didn’t watch too many of his games, but I watched one against the Giants where he had not one, but two chances to make a game winning TD catch in the final minutes.
Dropped them both, the second one being inexcusable.
That was the end for him in Phily.