• The KillerFrogs

The Last Day, and The First Day

Limey Frog

ESPN has bent over backwards to say we deserve to be here and that we have a chance to win, but I believe that is because it is the only narrative to sell to drive the ratings. None of them are picking us.
To be fair there's a difference between saying we deserve it and have a legitimate shot, and saying that you think we'll win.

I don't think we'll win. If you're talking probability, I expect most us don't. But we do deserve it and we do have a legit shot.

Wexahu

To be fair there's a difference between saying we deserve it and have a legitimate shot, and saying that you think we'll win.

I don't think we'll win. If you're talking probability, I expect most us don't. But we do deserve it and we do have a legit shot.
Right.

Did Cincinnati deserve to be in the CFP last year? I think most people probably say yes. How many people picked them to win? I'd guess not many. At the end of the day, who gives a [ Finebaum ] who picks who?

It's like sometimes the expectation is that it be a nonstop TCU slobber-fest in the media, and every other team needs to be criticized or disrespected, or we're just not getting the credit we deserve.

Tshirt Fan

Right.

Did Cincinnati deserve to be in the CFP last year? I think most people probably say yes. How many people picked them to win? I'd guess not many. At the end of the day, who gives a [ Finebaum ] who picks who?

It's like sometimes the expectation is that it be a nonstop TCU slobber-fest in the media, and every other team needs to be criticized or disrespected, or we're just not getting the credit we deserve.
You are certainly the one-line refrain, a month a go, three weeks ago, the past two weeks, every moment leading up to this game.
We got it. Repeatedly. Dozens of posts. You're worse than a t-shirt fan.

Why don't you step back, have a drink or food if so inclined, relax, and live in this moment?

Relic

OK, I'm asking for a show of hands here. How many folks ever thought they would live to see the day where Nick Saban is sitting with the talking heads on College Game Day...because his team is NOT playing in it, while the TCU Froggies are warming up behind him for the Championship game?