• The KillerFrogs

The KillerFrogs E166: A Lack of Effort

4th. down

TCU gets their tails handed to them in Norman losing to the Sooners 52-31 on Primetime Saturday night leaving this week’s panel of Sean, WC, Shannon, Hunter, Nathan, and Nick left to ponder… what happened to the TCU defense? Is the recent defensive malaise a coaching problem, a lack of proper personnel, injuries, or just a lack of effort?

Continue reading...

All of it.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
TCU gets their tails handed to them in Norman losing to the Sooners 52-31 on Primetime Saturday night leaving this week’s panel of Sean, WC, Shannon, Hunter, Nathan, and Nick left to ponder… what happened to the TCU defense? Is the recent defensive malaise a coaching problem, a lack of proper personnel, injuries, or just a lack of effort?

Continue reading...

Like 4th said: E.) -All Of The Above

Obvious Troll

Continue reading...

I just wanted to repost like everyone else.

4th. down

With THT now out and about everyone else (we don't know if Noah will show or not) better play zone the rest of the year to have a prayer.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Is it lack of effort or is it lack of knowing what in the hell you're supposed to do because the system is so complex and then being afraid to make mistakes by trying to do anything aggressive because there's a fat white dude ready to pounce on you when you come back to the sideline and spit all over you etc etc?

Steel can't tell you how many times this year he's seen the secondary in particular looking at each other and sometimes even raising their arms helplessly like "What am I supposed to do?" Dogcrap coaching it seems.