• The KillerFrogs

The Jamie Dixon MBB Recruiting Thread

netty2424

freaky athlete who is elite in regards to raw talent.

he is a different level of athletic ability.
Very athletic as you said, super smooth. But don’t think he’s a one and done. He’s also going to have to hit the gym this off season and put weight on to handle the physical game. I was guessing 150-160lbs, 247 says 170. So he’s probably closer to 160.

Eight

Very athletic as you said, super smooth. But don’t think he’s a one and done. He’s also going to have to hit the gym this off season and put weight on to handle the physical game. I was guessing 150-160lbs, 247 says 170. So he’s probably closer to 160.

i don't think the nba will worry as much about the physical strength as much as his development of a perimeter game.

they seemed to understand they are more or less buying futures on many of these first round kids in regards to physical development.

fuller can run and jump with anyone, but can he consistently hit a 24-ft jump shot? if he can then 1-and done is not far fetched. if not, i guess frogs will be forced to keep him around.

Last edited:

netty2424

i don't think the nba will worry as much about the physical strength as much as his development of a perimeter game.

they seemed to understand they are more or less buying futures on many of these first round kids in regards to physical development.

fuller can run and jump with anyone, but can he consistently hit a 24-ft jump shot? if he can then 1-and done is not far fetched. if not, i guess frogs will be forced to keep him around.

He fits this program perfectly. Lots of movement on offense, excellent on the run. Hoping he stays around for awhile.