• The KillerFrogs

The Jamie Dixon MBB Recruiting Thread

Rose Bowl

With being in the final schools of so many big time players I’m wondering how we rank each player. Smith would be great, but so would DJ Thorpe or Victor Iwuakor. Trendon Watford is a beast and Tyrese Samuel is damn good. I guarantee you if Jalen Lecque wants to commit he has a spot, period. I like Anderson from Northwest HS, he has a chance to be great plus several others we are in on. Recruiting is fun with CJD and staff.

BleedNPurple

We're about to be a basketball school. Incredible recruiting efforts by this staff.

Hell yes - B12 is a top tier conference! We had 8 of our 10 schools in the top 25 last year at one point - until we all had to play each other!

I cried for years we should have at least interviewed and hired Dixon when we had the first opportunity. The day we signed him I bought 4 primo season tickets and Love my seats! CJD is going to rock this conference and we’re going to the top!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Hell yes - B12 is a top tier conference! We had 8 of our 10 schools in the top 25 last year at one point - until we all had to play each other!

I cried for years we should have at least interviewed and hired Dixon when we had the first opportunity. The day we signed him I bought 4 primo season tickets and Love my seats! CJD is going to rock this conference and we’re going to the top!
If, you know, you aren’t using those primo seats for a game, feel free to hook a brother up.

berryfrog95

BUMP!

Put this into perspective, we have the #2 & #6 all-time highest recruits committed for 2019 per 247, wow.

2019 #12 Class ranking overall

Not to mention prior classes where Bane wasn’t even ranked by 247 for 2016 w/Fischer being #3 best ever commitment..... nice work by the staff!

netty2424

I don't know who it was but saw a quick video, maybe from TCU Men's BB IG acct but it showed a big man pin someone's shot on the glass and it looked effortless and nasty. I think we will have some aggressive inside defensive play this year.