The #59 player in the nation for 2019

Offer list includes:
Arizona
Florida
USC
Oregon
Texas A&M
Texas Tech and several others

PJ is an elite scorer with a smooth stroke from 3, and someone who can drive and dish too. He will be a star at TCU. Credit Corey Barker for this.

Moose Stuff

This news is going down so nicely with my Sunday coffee ☕️

PJ Fuller is:
The #1 player in the Statr of Nevada
The #6 Shooting guard for the 2019 Class

Offer list includes:
Arizona
Florida
USC
Oregon
Texas A&M

PJ is an elite scorer with a smooth stroke from 3, and someone who can drive and dish too. He will be a star at TCU. Credit Corey Barker for this.

I was about 8 beers and 12 hours of football into my Saturday when I stumbled onto that tweet so I honestly didn’t take the time to look into how good he was. Obviously VERY.

Rose Bowl

Fantastic get for the staff. It seems Washington fans are not pleased with his commitment as he is a Seattle kid who they had prioritized. Lots of recruiting gurus think he’s a future superstar.

The Frog family just got bigger and better.

helcap

This news is going down so nicely with my Sunday coffee ☕️

PJ Fuller is:
The #1 player in the Statr of Nevada
The #6 Shooting guard for the 2019 Class

Offer list includes:
Arizona
Florida
USC
Oregon
Texas A&M

Current 24/7 composite rating is higher than what Jaylen Fisher's was as a recruit.

Eight

I was about 8 beers and 12 hours of football into my Saturday when I stumbled onto that tweet so I honestly didn’t take the time to look into how good he was. Obviously VERY.

if you want to go down a youtube rabbit hole for 20-30 minutes do a search for pj fuller dunk.

granted handles, defense, and a jumper are equally important, but boring watching clips during most of the 2nd half of the az st- mich st game