• The KillerFrogs

The Jamie Dixon MBB Recruiting Thread

Glad for the basketball momentum. Real excited for TCU basketball which is a nice change. But also want to see this momentum in football. Its like being #4 in the college football world is affecting basketball recruiting more than football. Shows you what great football can do for all the sports. Hoping to hear some more good news with football recruiting in the near future too.

CountryFrog

This is a hoops thread and I think people should be happy that our basketball program is going in the right direction. CJD and his staff are doing a fabulous job and they’re working their tails off.

I just don’t understand why some posters have to bring up another sport when we should be celebrating a big time commit in another sport.
Those people are part of the complaining without borders initiative. They're just trying to do the thing God gifted them to do.

TCUdirtbag

Glad for the basketball momentum. Real excited for TCU basketball which is a nice change. But also want to see this momentum in football. Its like being #4 in the college football world is affecting basketball recruiting more than football. Shows you what great football can do for all the sports. Hoping to hear some more good news with football recruiting in the near future too.

Take a lap

W

Way of the Frog

When you add the 2017 and 2018 classes on top of each other you have a roster that has been completely reworked and projects to be competitive in the Big 12 and beyond.

2017 Kevin Samuel, R.J. Nembhard, Shawn Olden, Lat Meyen

2018 Kaden Archie, Kendric Davis, Feron Hunt, Russell Barlow, Angus McWilliams

Along with Fisher, Bane, and Noi who were part of the 2016 class.

Looks like a great deal of flexibility, athleticism, and length out on the perimeter.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
When you add the 2017 and 2018 classes on top of each other you have a roster that has been completely reworked and projects to be competitive in the Big 12 and beyond.

2017 Kevin Samuel, R.J. Nembhard, Shawn Olden, Lat Meyen

2018 Kaden Archie, Kendric Davis, Feron Hunt, Russell Barlow, Angus McWilliams

Along with Fisher, Bane, and Noi who were part of the 2016 class.

Looks like a great deal of flexibility, athleticism, and length out on the perimeter.
A good balance of experience and youth moving forward... this is the type of team that can beat those 5 true freshmen lineups. Not physically superior, though not lagging. Rather, experience will breed mental toughness that sometimes the kiddie lineups struggle with.

W

Way of the Frog

A good balance of experience and youth moving forward... this is the type of team that can beat those 5 true freshmen lineups. Not physically superior, though not lagging. Rather, experience will breed mental toughness that sometimes the kiddie lineups struggle with.

Agree and a common theme you find when reading about these kids is toughness.

Jamie is about to turn loose a squad of athletic grinders on the Big 12 in the next couple of seasons.

Core them in Patterson's program, Schloss, and now Dixon.

YA

Whatever you say internet tough guy. Football does help other sports when it does well. Not sure why you have such angst. Hmm, could another sport positively help another sport. Give me a break sunshine.
Maybe because your are consistently a negative nelly or find fault in pretty much everything,

I agree with Dirt, I pretty much read your posts and think who kicked your dog or pissed in your cheerios most of the time regardless of how many silly faces or TCU flags your gifs fly.