• All Hail The Hypnotoad

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

HFrog1999

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
Corso is the one with the mascot head on, right? Or is that Biden? I'm so confused...

giphy.gif

CardFrog

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
As we get closer to midterms and R's taking the house to begin investigating Hunter and "The Big Guy" I can already see Dem's and Biden's using his dementia as a defense against anything they find, you'll see. It will be useful at a time and place.

TxFrog1999

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
As we get closer to midterms and R's taking the house to begin investigating Hunter and "The Big Guy" I can already see Dem's and Biden's using his dementia as a defense against anything they find, you'll see. It will be useful at a time and place.
They'll drop him like a stone if the Republican wave manifests in November and they'll probably even screw up and hint that he wasn't really running things anyway.

FrogUltimate

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD

Republicans focusing their energy and taxpayer money on chasing Hunter Biden and the “big guy” rabbit holes would be a huge disappointment. Are we not tired of these vindictive political investigations? They’re all nonsense that go nowhere. For God sake focus on things outside of Washington DC. Be the change. Our economy is in a recession and there are huge issues abroad. Fix those

TxFrog1999

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
Republicans focusing their energy and taxpayer money on chasing Hunter Biden and the “big guy” rabbit holes would be a huge disappointment. Are we not tired of these vindictive political investigations? They’re all nonsense that go nowhere. For God sake focus on things outside of Washington DC. Be the change. Our economy is in a recession and there are huge issues abroad. Fix those
There are too many on the right that want the Republicans to fight and die on that hill. I'm all for an investigation into the FBI/DOJ and the overall corruption in DC, and if that leads to Biden, Inc. so be it.

Eight

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD

but wait, it would be their turn now, so why should they focus on the good of the country

FrogUltimate

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
There are too many on the right that want the Republicans to fight and die on that hill. I'm all for an investigation into the FBI/DOJ and the overall corruption in DC, and if that leads to Biden, Inc. so be it.
Disagree. Political theater meant to distract people from the real issues. You obviously can do both (investigate and handle real issues) but that sure doesn't seem the default in the past 10 years.