• The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

HFrog1999

Meanwhile in China

200.gif

Eight

had an uncle who flew in the back of rescue helicopters over north vietnam, laos, and cambodia while being stationed in thailand and based upon some of his rescue stories he often used gender neutral terms such as:

" they are in the chopper,get us the scheiss out of here"

when speaking to the pilot doesn't exclude any race, creed or gender

as far as the other crap, he is most likely doing about 10,000 rpm's in his grave

HFrog1999

had an uncle who flew in the back of rescue helicopters over north vietnam, laos, and cambodia while being stationed in thailand and based upon some of his rescue stories he often used gender neutral terms such as:

" they are in the chopper,get us the scheiss out of here"

when speaking to the pilot doesn't exclude any race, creed or gender

as far as the other crap, he is most likely doing about 10,000 rpm's in his grave

My Dad’s buddy was on Seal Team 1 and he was airlifted by chopper out to an aircraft carrier after being shot up. It was to dangerous to land where he was so they strapped him to a gurney and hooked him to a line and flew him out just above the tree line.

Eight

My Dad’s buddy was on Seal Team 1 and he was airlifted by chopper out to an aircraft carrier after being shot up. It was to dangerous to land where he was so they strapped him to a gurney and hooked him to a line and flew him out just above the tree line.

my uncle had some stories that were pretty funny when he told them until you thought about them and what was actually happening at the time

the one recurring nightmare he had after everything he saw and did involved a pilot they could see, but were unable to get out and had to leave

sure he would have dealt with it so much better had he known the proper gender term to use to express himself in a safe zone