• The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

froginmn

Dogfrog

I understand that this is Fox News, but is Cheney seriously starting an anti-Trump organization?

Seems less than objective for someone investigating him...

When it comes to Trump, objectivity is not a virtue.

Bob Sugar

I understand that this is Fox News, but is Cheney seriously starting an anti-Trump organization?

Not sure what she is doing is considered investigating.

Eight

amazing part to me is that many will continue to blame trump for all the anti-government, can't trust washington rhetoric and i can't think of any company outside of the networks and social media that are as tone deaf, in a bubble, don't give a [ Finebaum ] about appearances, etc....than washington

Wexahu

amazing part to me is that many will continue to blame trump for all the anti-government, can't trust washington rhetoric and i can't think of any company outside of the networks and social media that are as tone deaf, in a bubble, don't give a [ #2020 ] about appearances, etc....than washington
I'm completely convinced at this point that the federal government is so big, and has so much money flowing through it, that an outsider really has no chance. The machine will destroy them to protect their self interests. Doesn't matter if their name is Donald Trump or Donald Duck, if you don't go in there and willingly play their game, you have no chance. The place really is a swamp. And what blows my mind is the number of people who think we need to be sending them MORE money. It's incredible really.

Some strict term limits is probably the only hope, but it'll never happen, due to the above.

Latest posts