• All Hail The Hypnotoad

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

TxFrog1999

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
Facts. Her and daddy were begging Democrats to vote for her which makes this so sweet. No more Cheneys, Bushs or Clintons in office ever again please.

So what will happen to the $15M of out of state liberal PAC donations she received?
Obviously it goes right into her upcoming Presidential campaign.

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

cheese83

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
Liz Cheney talking about Abe Lincoln is insane, who are the idiots who wrote that speech? How are Dems supporting her when she is the exact opposite of everything they claim to believe in? War Hawk, came out against gay marriage back in the day, fortune from her father's time at Halliburton, etc.
I guess it's just b/c she is anti-Trump?

Dogfrog

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
Liz Cheney talking about Abe Lincoln is insane, who are the idiots who wrote that speech? How are Dems supporting her when she is the exact opposite of everything they claim to believe in? War Hawk, came out against gay marriage back in the day, fortune from her father's time at Halliburton, etc.
Maybe the Lincoln reference is tied to Lincoln Project. Cheney goes all in anti-Trump and gets shellacked in Wyoming. Now talking like she is going to create an anti-Trump organization. That will guarantee her unlimited appearances on MSNBC and CNN and likely lots of contribution$. So turning Trump hate into a cottage industry.

Wexahu

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
Maybe the Lincoln reference is tied to Lincoln Project. Cheney goes all in anti-Trump and gets shellacked in Wyoming. Now talking like she is going to create an anti-Trump organization. That will guarantee her unlimited appearances on MSNBC and CNN and likely lots of contribution$. So turning Trump hate into a cottage industry.
Saw something last night on Twitter I think from Lincoln Project saying the Republican Party is now dead.

What conservative principles does the Lincoln Project stand behind? As far as I can tell, they are just Democrats, and pretty left-wing ones at that. What is the Republican Party supposed to stand for? What has it stood for in the past?

Eight

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD

look at your last sentence......saddest part and it has been written multiple times on this site is for the last few decades candidates haven't got elected because of what they were or what they believe, but instead what they weren't or who they opposed

Eight

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD

rush made himself and a number of radio station owners rich simply being anti -liberal, clinton's were the greatest thing to happen to him and one of the worst for texas because dan patrick would have most likely run his radio stations into the ground just as he did his sports bar

HFrog1999

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
rush made himself and a number of radio station owners rich simply being anti -liberal, clinton's were the greatest thing to happen to him and one of the worst for texas because dan patrick would have most likely run his radio stations into the ground just as he did his sports bar

Rush was funny, entertaining, optimistic and very Pro America and Pro Americans.

The Cheneys are none of these things