• The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

LVH

For those of you like geezer and FinanceFrog who shill for the DC administrative state and have 100% faith & confidence in the FBI... what has the FBI done over the past, lets say, 50 years to give you such confidence in them?

Was it murdering a green beret at Ruby Ridge?

Murdering women & children at the Koresh Compound?

Manufacturing evidence to illegally obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump and his associates?

Telling us the Steele Dossier was real?

Telling us for 3 years that Trump was a Russian asset and that's how he was elected in 2016?

Telling us Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation?

Eight

the last 5 pages of this thread have reinforced my efforts to avoid most "news broadcast outlets" in this country

great value in the proverbs about "ignorance" and "wisdom"

one thing i am confident in are that the nuclear codes are changed more frequently than gery's defensive signals and after that someone let me know when we get to something that is actually tangible

the last 5 pages of this thread have reinforced my efforts to avoid most "news broadcast outlets" in this country

great value in the proverbs about "ignorance" and "wisdom"

one thing i am confident in are that the nuclear codes are changed more frequently than gery's defensive signals and after that someone let me know when we get to something that is actually tangible

Pretty sure the Russians had Gary's defensive signals decoded a long time ago.

AroundWorldFrog

He had these super duper secret nuclear codes or whatever for 18 months, and no one at the FBI thought to go get them earlier?

They took 15 boxes back in January of this year, but the super duper top secret nuclear info must have been a low priority back then.
Com'n man. They were running a black ops sting operation to catch Trump auctioning off the nuclear codes.
dr-evil-austin-powers.gif

Last edited:

FinanceFrog

first everyone became an overnight expert on infectious diseases now we are getting overnight experts on classified nuclear information. is there any limit to what you guys immediately know?

first everyone became an overnight expert on infectious diseases now we are getting overnight experts on classified nuclear information. is there any limit to what you guys immediately know?
I know, right? Kinda like when some people were immediately experts on Nick Sandmann’s smirk, Jussie Smollett’s racially-motivated assault, pee-pee tapes, Russian election interference, the Las Vegas shooter, the NASCAR garage door rope pull “lynch”, “assault weapons”, ectopic pregnancy, insurrections…

Probably can make the same point with a 6 month timeline, but it really sounds like the concern clock started ticking in February and built up from there:

Sounds like a fair amount of cooperation up until the search warrant. Even the subpeonas in June don't seem very contentious.

geezer

Don't know what you're saying? Don't say it.
Perfectly illustrates the attitude of Washington Bureaucrats with high salaries and cushy pensions towards the unwashed masses of taxpayers who pay their salaries
So now someone who spends 30+ years in the military is now a Washington Bureaucrat?

Oh, and thanks for the cushy pension--and making it possible for me to retire at age 51 (and never have to work again).

HFrog1999

So now someone who spends 30+ years in the military is now a Washington Bureaucrat?

Oh, and thanks for the cushy pension--and making it possible for me to retire at age 51 (and never have to work again).

Sure, rub it in. I’ll never get to retire. What little I had in my 401K was wiped out when I lost my job when Biden was elected.

My Dad, who’s a disabled Vietnam Vet thanks to Agent Orange had to work until his 70’s and wasn’t able to enjoy his retirement because my Mom died shortly afterwards.

You people who collect government checks and pensions have no idea how hard it is to make a living in the private sector.

I had 4 good years when I made a decent living, and that’s thanks to Trump being in the White House.

Bob Sugar

Probably can make the same point with a 6 month timeline, but it really sounds like the concern clock started ticking in February and built up from there:

Sounds like a fair amount of cooperation up until the search warrant. Even the subpeonas in June don't seem very contentious.
So they needed to recover this Uber-sensitive material and went through the National Archives? Again, this whole thing about nuclear materials seems fishy. I mean it could be referencing some PowerPoint. No one knows, which was the whole point of the dems leaking the vague reference to the media.

So they needed to recover this Uber-sensitive material and went through the National Archives? Again, this whole thing about nuclear materials seems fishy. I mean it could be referencing some PowerPoint. No one knows, which was the whole point of the dems leaking the vague reference to the media.
I mean the timing kinda makes sense. They get the boxes, go through it and realize there is a lot more there than they thought, work with Trump's team to make sure there isn't more, find there is more, start to get more concerned about security of any additional sensitive information, and then start to get the cold shoulder from the Trump team. I know we see this through the partisan political lens, but it will really come down to how sensitive the stuff is, to determine whether the measures taken were necessary of not. But the timeline doesn't seem that out of whack.