• The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

TCUdirtbag

I bet you're right, again. This will likely be the iron-clad bombshell revelation of how brilliantly evil Trump truly is, and it will finally exploit the nefarious plans he had to release nuclear codes to our enemies, or whatever.

Obviously, at least to most, I did not say or believe any of these things you insinuate following “I bet you are right.”

The bombshell revelations of how incompetent and awful Trump are have been airing for decades. This is just another chapter in the Trump crime anthology. One I’m sure some fools will continue to excuse.

HFrog1999

The bombshell revelations of how incompetent and awful Trump are have been airing for decades. This is just another chapter in the Trump crime anthology.

Lol, things were Awesome when Trump was President, the Economy was roaring, people were working, making money, we were cashing checks and breaking necks

Now, everything sux because we have a Senile Doofus in the Whitehouse who craps his pants and doesn’t even know where he is

Still early on the "the warrant was to recover the highest existing level of classified information regarding America's nuclear weapons" but this is not a great sign for the "nothing to see here" camp.
He had these super duper secret nuclear codes or whatever for 18 months, and no one at the FBI thought to go get them earlier?

They took 15 boxes back in January of this year, but the super duper top secret nuclear info must have been a low priority back then.

HFrog1999

He had these super duper secret nuclear codes or whatever for 18 months, and no one at the FBI thought to go get them earlier?

They took 15 boxes back in January of this year, but the super duper top secret nuclear info must have been a low priority back then.

Trump probably had the White House Netflix password and Joe wanted to catchup on Season 3 of Murder She Wrote

Murder She Wrote Popcorn GIF

LVH

"Tens of thousands of Obama's documents were transported to Chicago. But these items were shipped to a federal government facility – exactly the thing that is supposed to happen with a president's records. Federal law requires that presidents and their administrations keep a detailed collection of emails, documents, and even gifts from their time in office since all of those things are actually the property of the American people.

In Obama's case, the National Archives took legal ownership of Obama's documents and then began the long process of sorting through the material before the public could request it years later. Some of this material was then turned over to Obama's presidential library, which, again, is the process that is supposed to happen."

"Though Trump world can draw similarities between Trump and Obama both taking records from the White House, the significant difference in how they took the documents explains why the former remains under scrutiny by the FBI and the latter is still in the process of setting up a library unbothered by federal law enforcement."

All you do is defend the DC administrative state

FinanceFrog

i love this take. first, the fbi has been politicized and is quick enough to respond to stop his presidential bid when someone said go. now, the fbi is too slow and inept.

y’all are contortionists at this point. not sure why you trip all over yourselves to defend someone.

it’s a bit like Stockholm syndrome. you’ve all been followers and apologists for so long that you can’t go back now. i can appreciate the mental dexterity to defend at all costs because some of the reasons/defenses yall come up with are quite creative.

geezer

Don't know what you're saying? Don't say it.

Enter "handling of classified material during the trump administration" into the search engine of your choice. Information galore about the lax attitude/lax handling of said material.

Federal regulations dictate that classified material--especially at the Top Secret (and higher) classification--must be handled in very specific ways to ensure each document is identified, stored/protected properly, access strictly limited to those with a clearance equal to the material being handled and have a need to know.

I was the designated Top Secret Control Officer (TSCO) at the two missile wings I served at. The paperwork system is intricate in design, regular inventories required, and "zero deviations" is the standard. When there is a change in the TSCO, a 100% hands-on, eyeballs-on audit is required before the outgoing TSCO can relinquish the duty and the incoming TSCO will accept the account.

In order to determine what's missing, you have to determine what classified materials were created, how many copies were made, who has the copies, and whether they were authorized access. Bottom line: Unless/until you can determine what's supposed to be there, you can't determine what's missing.

Last edited:

It sounds like the timeline really starts in January with the 15 boxes. The contents of those is what really triggered the increased concern. That concern led to the subpoena in this spring and the warrant when that didn’t get anywhere. Remember, we didn’t know about the subpoena and the only reason we know about executing the warrant was because Trump made it public.

It still remains to be seen if what they were looking for is worth the steps they took to try to get it.

geezer

The inflation of the previous month’s inflation rate is zero. Duh.

Actually, not true in all cases. Specifically, the CPI factor used to calculate annual cost-of-living raises for VA benefits, Social Security, and military retirement declined this month by .2%--9.1% to 8.9%.

Everything you need to know about CPI can be found here"

Computer research can make you smarter...

i love this take. first, the fbi has been politicized and is quick enough to respond to stop his presidential bid when someone said go. now, the fbi is too slow and inept.

y’all are contortionists at this point. not sure why you trip all over yourselves to defend someone.

it’s a bit like Stockholm syndrome. you’ve all been followers and apologists for so long that you can’t go back now. i can appreciate the mental dexterity to defend at all costs because some of the reasons/defenses yall come up with are quite creative.
Or, maybe they are both slow and incompetent, AND politicized.

You can "contort" yourself into believing that this wasn't political and that it took them 18 months to discover this alleged nuclear information all you want.

It doesn't pass the test. If this information was such a bombshell and so highly sensitive, then why wait 18 months? They were right there in his home taking boxes back in January.

I'm sure you're confusing me with a Trump supporter. Read my posts. I want him gone from politics. You know what else I want? I want the Democrats to stop playing the win-at-all-costs game to destroy their enemies. Their solution to the problem has become worse than the problem itself.

Last edited:
Enter "handling of classified material during the trump administration" into the search engine of your choice. Information galore about the lax attitude/lax handling of said material.

Federal regulations dictate that classified material--especially at the Top Secret (and higher) classification--must be handled in very specific ways to ensure each document is identified, stored/protected properly, access strictly limited to those with a clearance equal to the material being handled and have a need to know.

I was the designated Top Secret Control Officer (TSCO) at the two missile wings I served at. The paperwork system is intricate in design, regular inventories required, and "zero deviations" is the standard. When there is a change in the TSCO, a 100% hands-on, eyeballs-on audit is required before the outgoing TSCO can relinquish the duty and the incoming TSCO will accept the account.

In order to determine what's missing, you have to determine what classified materials were created, how many copies were made, who has the copies, and whether they were authorized access. Bottom line: Unless/until you can determine what's supposed to be there, you can't determine what's missing.
My prediction is that whatever they are looking for is far less nefarious than the Democrats and the media will make it out to be. In other words, the Democrats will overplay their hand once again. But hey, all they have to do is say "Trump stole classified nuclear materials!" and that genie can never be put back into the bottle with any amount of explanation or truth.

I love irony.
Seriously? Show me where Republicans have recently engaged the FBI, DOJ and IRS to destroy their enemies. Show me where they engaged Big Tech to silence opposition voices. Show me where they changed the definitions of words in order to demonize their enemies. Show me how they've threatened to impeach Biden in more than a dozen ways, starting even before he took office. Republicans have their own problems and their own warts. But no serious person can look at the landscape of American politics right now and not see that the Democrats have no boundaries when it comes to trying to destroy their enemies.

geezer

My prediction is that whatever they are looking for is far less nefarious than the Democrats and the media will make it out to be. In other words, the Democrats will overplay their hand once again. But hey, all they have to do is say "Trump stole classified nuclear materials!" and that genie can never be put back into the bottle with any amount of explanation or truth.

It's already been stated that the list of items removed during the latest search will be redacted. My prediction is that the titles/substance of any retrieved documents will be redacted and only minimum data released, like "Top Secret document (insert # of pages)".

Which will lead to further speculation and demagoguing.

It's already been stated that the list of items removed during the latest search will be redacted. My prediction is that the titles/substance of any retrieved documents will be redacted and only minimum data released, like "Top Secret document (insert # of pages)".

Which will lead to further speculation and demagoguing.
What a perfect cover, huh? We found these super duper top secret documents (even though it took us 18 months to discover they were missing), but we can't tell you what they were.

Just trust us, though...

geezer

Seriously? Show me where Republicans have recently engaged the FBI, DOJ and IRS to destroy their enemies. Show me where they engaged Big Tech to silence opposition voices. Show me where they changed the definitions of words in order to demonize their enemies. Show me how they've threatened to impeach Biden in more than a dozen ways, starting even before he took office. Republicans have their own problems and their own warts. But no serious person can look at the landscape of American politics right now and not see that the Democrats have no boundaries when it comes to trying to destroy their enemies.

Oh, let's see. In the few hours after the FBI search, at least three members of the Trump inner circle have appeared on Fox shows babbling about how the Democrats are plotting to assassinate Trump.

Saw the replay of the videos on another channel.