• The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

AroundWorldFrog

I think it's hilarious that the guy who liberals hated so much that Hollywood made a hit-piece movie about him is now their little play toy.
Democrats are making a huge push to all change to GOP for the primary and vote for Cheney. Not a big issue where I live, but in places like Laramie and Cheyenne with a higher percentage of liberals, it could be a problem.

I mean, you can't make it up. Cheney talking about how she will save democracy and a conservative Wyoming, then begging Democrats to change parties for the primary and vote for her. She's been trailing by 20 or more points, but it could get closer.

LVH

Democrats are making a huge push to all change to GOP for the primary and vote for Cheney. Not a big issue where I live, but in places like Laramie and Cheyenne with a higher percentage of liberals, it could be a problem.

I mean, you can't make it up. Cheney talking about how she will save democracy and a conservative Wyoming, then begging Democrats to change parties for the primary and vote for her. She's been trailing by 20 or more points, but it could get closer.
I just don't think there are enough democrats in Wyoming for this strategy to play off. Wyoming had the highest % share of vote for Trump in 2020 so Liz Cheney going full NeverTrump was always a really stupid choice - but since she owes her allegiance to the military industrial complex, she had no choice

AroundWorldFrog

I just don't think there are enough democrats in Wyoming for this strategy to play off. Wyoming had the highest % share of vote for Trump in 2020 so Liz Cheney going full NeverTrump was always a really stupid choice - but since she owes her allegiance to the military industrial complex, she had no choice
I hope not and don't think so, but Teton County (Jackson) voted frigging 68% Democrat in 2020. Laramie and Cheyenne were both around 34%. Hopefully those were just never Trump votes and they're too lazy to get out and change parties for the primary.

I just find it weird and pathetic that Liz needs to hang on to her seat so badly that she's begging democrats to vote for her.

LVH

This article does a good job of laying out the case as to why this raid was so unusual... should raise red flags.

I still hold fast to the speculation out there that the FBI was trying to seize Spygate related documents that Trump/Radcliffe declassified before leaving office. This is why the Brandon admin, DOJ and FBI won't publicly comment on it.

Some are saying Trump had those documents with him as insurance against any prosecution or indictments.

HFrog1999

What are the odds this is a bot or fake account?

She probably wouldn’t have went private if she were a Bot

things thanks GIF