• The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

CountryFrog

I wonder if there would be this much public outcry from our leaders and media if a straight white man from a tertiary sports league like MLS or Formula 1 was locked up in Russia instead of it being Griner.

Of course I'm sure the radical leftists would say that our government would've already worked some kind of magical diplomacy within a week to get the straight white man released.

An-Cap Frog

I wonder if there would be this much public outcry from our leaders and media if a straight white man from a tertiary sports league like MLS or Formula 1 was locked up in Russia instead of it being Griner.

Of course I'm sure the radical leftists would say that our government would've already worked some kind of magical diplomacy within a week to get the straight white man released.
It's ridiculous that she is facing a 9-year sentence. The drug war, like other wars, was a complete failure.

Eight

hey now gourd boy, don't be linking mls with formula 1

HFrog1999

If Hamilton was locked up in Russia @Sweat Equity would fly in there himself and break him out

liam neeson i love when a plan comes together GIF

Eight

It's ridiculous that she is facing a 9-year sentence. The drug war, like other wars, was a complete failure.

maybe russia isn't ready to surrender in that war and not as if there was a sudden change in law

friends in oil and gas who have traveled the world will tell you that have always paid close attention to what is and isn't legal in various countries

there are countries that haven't adopted the same view points on crime as the rest of the world

An-Cap Frog

maybe russia isn't ready to surrender in that war and not as if there was a sudden change in law

friends in oil and gas who have traveled the world will tell you that have always paid close attention to what is and isn't legal in various countries

there are countries that haven't adopted the same view points on crime as the rest of the world
Ironic that our current VP has put so many in prision for Grindr's offense...

Did you hear about the wife that tried to cut her husband's junk off with a box cutter? She was charged with a misdewiener...

LVH

Some interesting points. And Schumer says 230 economists (which includes a very impressive list) don't know what they're talking about.

FJB. Hard stop.

Lois Lerner 2.0 is going to happen. Why wouldn't it? No one paid any price the last time. As usual the democrats get away with weaponizing the government. IRS is about to be weaponized against the right. You think these 70,000 new agents are going to be apolitical?