• The KillerFrogs

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

Wexahu

Wait, what is the counter argument for this? That we shouldn't spend any money to be prepared for the next pandemic? Or that there won't be another pandemic?
Not including SS, Medicare, Military, Debt Interest, Stimulus Payments and Unemployment Checks, the federal government spent $1,326,000,000,000 in 2021.

My counter argument would be they don't need more money. For anything. Get done what you think you need to get done with what you have, because you have plenty of money. Way too much in fact.

Not including SS, Medicare, Military, Debt Interest, Stimulus Payments and Unemployment Checks, the federal government spent $1,326,000,000,000 in 2021.

My counter argument would be they don't need more money. For anything. Get done what you think you need to get done with what you have, because you have plenty of money. Way too much in fact.
Showing my ignorance here... but you can't just take SS or military funds and spend it on something else, right? Doesn't Congress have to allocate it?

HFrog1999

To the Government, there’s no such thing as money. It’s just a Ledger Entry to them.

What they want is more of our Labor and Property